Home

Where do we go from here?

This is a discussion on Where do we go from here? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2014, 04:49 AM   #17
Banned

CelticHeart's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Where do we go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
This reminds me of Madden's debut on PS3/XBOX..

That was also a stripped down, bare bones game.
with the difference that the first year on the new console nhl was skipped in order to play a better game the next year ... and now we know how it all went really..we had no game last year, and half-made game this year...
Old 09-05-2014, 04:50 AM   #18
Banned

twelveone's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticHeart
with the difference that the first year on the new console nhl was skipped in order to play a better game the next year ... and now we know how it all went really..we had no game last year, and half-made game this year...
Yeah, that's exactly what makes me very unhappy about this whole situation. They purposely took off the next gen launch to make sure this situation is avoided and look what happens. It's just so embarrassing and a huge slap in the face to people who have supported this game for almost 2 decades like myself. Isn't there anything we can do? Like a petition to get these modes back in the game? As it looks to me, they didn't do much outside of the arenas and crowd. The player models are ported from last year and look exactly as they would on ps3, the power of the ps4 renders them to look a lot better. How can they leave these crucial components of the game out? Can you imagine if this happened with Madden of Fifa? Good lord!!! We seriously need to let our voice be heard

Last edited by twelveone; 09-05-2014 at 04:54 AM.
Old 09-05-2014, 04:51 AM   #19
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticHeart
That's exactly what gets me... I mean what the hell have they been doing for a year???
Old 09-05-2014, 07:15 AM   #20
Banned

CelticHeart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmagoo
That's exactly what gets me... I mean what the hell have they been doing for a year???
yep the answer that Im doing at myself from a few months ago, but the most thing that I not understand is why simply not doing the same thing this year? but reversed, in order to concentrate resource and time on next-gen? NHL 15 on last gen is the same as NHL14 leave it alone, its real a awful marketing strategy, wanting too much without doing anything well, sooner or later turns against you !
Old 09-05-2014, 07:22 AM   #21
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7
Where do we go from here?

Keep playing MLBTS and probably save me $60 for WWE 2k15 (it looks pretty sweet this year, maybe even NBA 2k15. No idea but from what I've read, first time in a non-stike or lockout season I'm really considering to shove the game up EA's arses! VERY DISAPPOINTING and PISSED! I hope the EA loses money on this one and wake up next year. It's too bad cause the gameplay itself is a big improvement, I enjoyed the demo. But without all the features especially season and player edit.. BIG NO NO!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 08:07 AM   #22
Rookie

Södy's Arena

I hope we all know that if EA loses money, they won't wake up, instead, NHL 15 will be the last NHL EA has done.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:20 AM   #23
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Södy
I hope we all know that if EA loses money, they won't wake up, instead, NHL 15 will be the last NHL EA has done.
oh well. It's not like I'm playing hockey on my ps4 anyway.

I'm getting my sports gaming fix with NBA 2k15.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:41 AM   #24
Banned

CelticHeart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Södy
hopefully at least maybe there is one better chance that some other company more professional and capable develop a decent hockey game.
Actually that this company of crooks have done with this series, for us it's only a benefit!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »