Home

9,000 crowd models?? Are they sure?

This is a discussion on 9,000 crowd models?? Are they sure? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2014, 08:22 AM   #17
Banned

Redskins_Hokies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 9,000 crowd models?? Are they sure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalbeast08
I'd give some money out of my trust fund to be a fly on the wall at EA's building right now. What the hell is going on there? 2 years to develop a game and it just keeps getting worse as we get closer to launch. I get they did authentic arenas and blah blah blah but was every team member working on that or what? EA hire some more people and stop trying to make do with short staff. It's way too obvious thats what is happenning.
Also being a fly on the wall at EA is pretty pointless, EA does not care. If you think EA ACTUALLY cares that they have busted games then you are blind. They have not cared about Madden since getting exclusive rights, they don't care about NBA Live even though they had what 3 years off? They don't care about their customers, they don't care about their games. All they care about is getting you to buy it and knowing majority of the people will pay for their micro-transactions and DLC to get a full game. I honestly have stopped buying EA Sports games because of how terrible they have been. I bought the PS4 for EA UFC (one reason I bought it anyways) and preordered it...and still have not gotten it. I need to actually go to the store and get my money back. I just gamefly EA Sports games. Seriously, EA Sports used to mean something, now it is just a cash grabbing joke of a company

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »