Home

NHL 15 Post-Launch Content Update

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Post-Launch Content Update within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2014, 12:00 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 1
Have you guys not learned yet that anything EA says you need to read between the lines. Example,
Rammer, will the addition of OTP include the exact same experience as the prior gen such as creating an online BAP player and how you play and how much you play determines ratings that when certain platuas are hit, you get points to upgrade your player?
Old 09-08-2014, 12:01 AM   #34
EA Sports NHL

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Post-Launch Content Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandwhite
Rammer -- Is it possible to patch in GM Connected? The framework already exists for online 1v1 games, and the platform for GM modes is there, too.

I know you said not many people played it, but it's a big deal to me and the league I've had for a total of 10 or so seasons across NHL 13 and 14.
at this point, game modes depth and the EASHL are our priority.
That's not to say that GMC will never come back.
-rammer
Old 09-08-2014, 12:02 AM   #35
Rookie

Hey rammer I know people want to be able to play with more then one person on a console in ranked vs. I for one for years have played ranked very competitively and hate when I get Matched up agains more then one user on the other team. So I know on your nex gen game you can only play one V one. In future titles when you add back this ability to play with more then one user could you make it so they only get matched up with other multiplayer teams as well? Just a suggestion. Anyways thanks for your guys hard work, yes the lack of game modes are disappointing and I'm sure you fell the same but what you do have is looking great. Can't wait to see how the series evolves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 12:03 AM   #36
Pro

KomicJ's Arena

OVR: 1
While I do appreciate the fact that draft will FINALLY be live (a feature I've been waiting for SO long), I'm still not gonna buy the game, as it doesn't allow us to edit players. Be-A-Pro sim to next shift is also a must for me to enjoy, as well as minute-by-minute simulation in Be-A-Gm.

I'll probably rent it after the October patch is release...but no buy for me this year.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:05 AM   #37
pissed, or parkinson's?

adayinthelife's Arena

OVR: 22

Will BAGM's need to be restarted to get the improved drafting?

How will gameplay tweaks be handled? If there wasn't enough time to finish the game this year and you'll be adding pieces for the next 2 months, is that taking time/resources from NHL 16, thus setting it up for a similar result?

Is there any reason to get this game on release?
Old 09-08-2014, 12:06 AM   #38
Rookie

Garism's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Rammer, thanks for doing another mini Q&A.

Would it be possible to change the change line/poke glitch? I've seen on YT that it's a problem. I know it's a bad time to change lines while on defense, but changing RB to LB could work better. Glad you made the change from A to RB, but I think LB would work even better. The poke is used much more compared to LB button on defense.

Can't wait for the game on Tuesday!

Thanks!
Old 09-08-2014, 12:07 AM   #39
Rookie

sportsgamer42's Arena

I usually play season mode and playoff mode ill just play be a gm mode to replace season mode but come april i like to do play out the real world playoffs so now im happy knowing that i wont miss that this year
Old 09-08-2014, 12:07 AM   #40
Rookie

BoostedStig's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adayinthelife
Will BAGM's need to be restarted to get the improved drafting?

How will gameplay tweaks be handled? If there wasn't enough time to finish the game this year and you'll be adding pieces for the next 2 months, is that taking time/resources from NHL 16, thus setting it up for a similar result?

Is there any reason to get this game on release?

Most solid question on this thread so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »