Home

HUT Injuries/Fatigue

This is a discussion on HUT Injuries/Fatigue within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #17
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: HUT Injuries/Fatigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedStig
I just had this happen too... What the...?
Happens EVERY time .. have to turn off the game or lose a contract card to a player who has games left

Nearly half of my 'gold' players are injured thanks to the obscene checking.. my HUT record is 4-18-1 (2 wins by disconnect or crash).. I'm no competition to people who spend money to have players OVR 90+ and at LEAST 1 player gets injured every game.. seriously starting to agree with people who say HUT is just for EA to make money if they want to be competitive.. I'm almost done with season 2 and haven't been CLOSE to getting past division 10

XBox: DHMNPhotos
Old 09-11-2014, 05:39 PM   #18
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedStig
I just had this happen too... What the...?
Same issue here too. Seems like when you get down to your last card the game doesn't know what to do, so the back button gets disabled or something.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:41 PM   #19
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

They need to make injuries only impact one game like they did in Madden this year. Have an injury? Make them take a seat the rest of the game. Then, boom, they are ready for the next game.

The more they can do to make HUT more like MUT, the better. HUT is a disaster this year, especially on the new systems. I'm another that loves this mode, but never spends a cent on it. This year is the first time where I feel like I cannot even dream of competing without microtransactions. No thanks to that!
Old 09-11-2014, 07:30 PM   #20
Rookie

BoostedStig's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
They need to make injuries only impact one game like they did in Madden this year. Have an injury? Make them take a seat the rest of the game. Then, boom, they are ready for the next game.

The more they can do to make HUT more like MUT, the better. HUT is a disaster this year, especially on the new systems. I'm another that loves this mode, but never spends a cent on it. This year is the first time where I feel like I cannot even dream of competing without microtransactions. No thanks to that!
Yeah I didn't own NHL14 and haven't played more than a couple games of it on Last-Gen consoles. Needless to say, I'm probably not very good at all compared to most of you. That being said, I can't do anything against some of these guys I'm playing. They should only let you play teams with comparable ratings, IMO.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:00 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

There seems to be a major bug right now where the game will get stuck on a black "waiting for user" screen after the first intermission of online HUT games.

If you're ahead when this happens, you get a DNF Win. If you're behind when it happens, you get a DNF Loss.

Even HUT mode feels like a beta right now, with all of the missing features and wacky stuff going on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 03:06 AM   #22
Rookie

scorpio1018's Arena

OVR: 0

played 12 hut games so far, had the black screen once.

what really annoys me, is clicking X faster than the navigation than can display my actions which causes the mode to crash while synchronizing and shutting down HUT altogether >.<
Old 09-12-2014, 03:30 PM   #23
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26

I want to love the mode.. never played it in previous versions since there were other ways to play people online.. played a huge number of pick-up games in the Be a Player mode having 9 other people to talk to.. sometimes anyway..

Need far ess injuries, fix the goalie fatigue that doesn't go away even WITH using a card, and fix the BUG I mentioned that leaves you having to turn OFF the game to save a contract card it tries to force you to use when you don't need to, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the mode .. right now I'm going on it to get my daily coins until I have a road trip for work next week.. might play the solo with Anaheim again..and again..and again.. don't get injured in solo, just get my butt kicked every time since I'm still barely a 74 OVR HUT team and can't beat the AI/computer team

XBox: DHMNPhotos
Old 09-12-2014, 08:50 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

My last three games have been:

"Waiting for User" black screen DNF
Normal Win
Blue screen dashboard crash DNF

They barely put any features into this edition of Ultimate Team and it's still incredibly unstable.

It's even more frustrating because your entire lineup loses a game contract and you get zero pucks every time is crashes or hangs.

Last edited by jyoung; 09-12-2014 at 08:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »