Home

NHL 15 Available Now for PS4 and Xbox One - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Available Now for PS4 and Xbox One - Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2014, 03:01 PM   #505
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 15 Available Now for PS4 and Xbox One - Post Your Impressions Here

it seems that my PS4 disc spins while in the disc drive at times while playing this game, kinda odd since all games are installed and then you aren't suppose to hear the game disc, it only happens with NHL...kinda weird..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2014, 04:41 PM   #506
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15

I finally got my first video review since I bought the game at launch. Goal was waved off for being kicked in but was allowed after the video replay. With never seeing a video replay I thought for sure it was taken out as I never had one happen until today & I've played alot of games.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:00 PM   #507
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyhog
I finally got my first video review since I bought the game at launch. Goal was waved off for being kicked in but was allowed after the video replay. With never seeing a video replay I thought for sure it was taken out as I never had one happen until today & I've played alot of games.
I'm like 30 games in and have seen about 5-6 so far.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:16 PM   #508
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Speaking purely from a BeaGM and game play perspective only, this game has finally become one of my favorite sports games. It's been a very enjoyable and organic first 30+ games into my BeaGM mode with the Blues. I've had so many different scores and goals and I never know going into a game what's going to happen. I really hope they work hard on NHL 16, but I can see playing at least 2-3 full seasons with 15.
Old 12-09-2014, 02:36 PM   #509
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

very polar opposite impressions in this forum. I'm getting it free very shortly and I'm wondering if I should just trade it in right away or play it for a while.

I got it free because I bought the sonly xperia z3 and just had to fill out a form to get it ... not bad.

But with such strong views it's hard to say what I'll do with it (assuming value is lower after opening?)

I did play the demo but for the x1 before I sold it and got a ps4 ... I thought it was good, but really hard to tell with what seemed like 2min periods.
Old 12-09-2014, 02:39 PM   #510
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
very polar opposite impressions in this forum. I'm getting it free very shortly and I'm wondering if I should just trade it in right away or play it for a while.

I got it free because I bought the sonly xperia z3 and just had to fill out a form to get it ... not bad.

But with such strong views it's hard to say what I'll do with it (assuming value is lower after opening?)

I did play the demo but for the x1 before I sold it and got a ps4 ... I thought it was good, but really hard to tell with what seemed like 2min periods.
I have a blast. Pretty much only play online vs tho. I think it plays nice, not great not terrible. It's not Sim by any means but feels a bit fresher than last gen. If you're getting it free I say give it a go.
Old 12-09-2014, 06:32 PM   #511
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

OVR: 0

Don't waste your time with a half *** game, dump it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 03:39 AM   #512
Just started!

OVR: 0

playing superstar mode for be a gm right now. the cpu is cheap as hell and scores the same type of goals: a pass to the slot and one timer or sniping it perfect shot 80% of the time. my goalie is average 0.650 every game. I end up with lots of high scoring games.

oh, the goalie interferences are still not fixed from last season. not impressed this season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »