Home

How's Your GM Mode Going?

This is a discussion on How's Your GM Mode Going? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2014, 08:27 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How's Your GM Mode Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmontonoilersfan70
Just posting a thread in the hockey dynasty section wondering about which team I should choose. Help would definitely be appreciated.
Dallas. I don't really know why.
Old 09-14-2014, 10:23 PM   #50
Rookie

Joshua_NCAA1990's Arena

OVR: 2

So far so good. I have been having fun with my Colorado Avalanche. So far, I can't complain. I am enjoying the game.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:47 PM   #51
Rookie

Started a new GM mode and switched from Superstar to All Star. Rinne looked much better, gave up 2 goals on 18 shots in the first game. I won 5-2 against Ottawa, so hopefully it isn't too easy now. AI still capitalizes on your mistakes but doesn't make brilliant plays out of nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 01:28 AM   #52
Rookie

Unhappy Re: How's Your GM Mode Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkfisher
Started a new GM mode and switched from Superstar to All Star. Rinne looked much better, gave up 2 goals on 18 shots in the first game. I won 5-2 against Ottawa, so hopefully it isn't too easy now. AI still capitalizes on your mistakes but doesn't make brilliant plays out of nothing.
All star is most definitely too easy. Looks like I will have to find a slider setting that reduces the scoring. Anyone seen or found anything that works well?
Old 09-15-2014, 09:02 AM   #53
Rookie

Episodes 1 - 5 are already on my channel, episode 1 is on the last page, it seems a bit redundant to spam this thread with all episodes so I will do the most recents only.

Episode 6 is now live ! All feed back, likes, comments and subs *cough, definitely subs cough* are welcome.

Old 09-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #54
Rookie

Switched back to Superstar and adjusted sliders pretty heavily (Al Tito's). Gameplay is much better, scoring is down. Unfortunately I think it's been made to easy now but we will have to see. I've started the season 3-0-0 and Rinne has two shutouts.
Old 09-15-2014, 06:57 PM   #55
Pro

DaRK's Arena

So, how is the GM Mode compared to 14? I saw 2BC's video and have been following his Arizona video, but I'm looking to get other opinions.
The reason I always root for multiple teams is because if one team doesn't make the playoffs or gets eliminated, I loose interest in the sport until next season if my team gets eliminated early. It keeps things interesting if you still have a team you like in the playoffs...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 07:13 PM   #56
Rookie

NeptunePirate's Arena

I started with my Dallas Stars. I haven't played a hockey game in a few years and for some reason, started playing on All Star. I started 1-2 and the losses were blowouts. I've bumped it down to Pro, but haven't played another game yet. I'm hoping to dive in again tonight after work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »