Home

NHL 15 (Next Gen) Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NHL 15 (Next Gen) Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2014, 02:35 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 15 (Next Gen) Bugs and Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrel
Platform: PS4
I looked through the manual, and I don't see anything saying it should be this way, so I assume that manual line changes are supposed to be available/work using hybrid controls.

What manual did you look through? NHL 15 does not come with a manual. Neither paper nor digital. When I press "help" it tells me to go online.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:41 PM   #34
Rookie

I am reposting my original post because I have since found new information & I am thinking people who have read my post at the time it was posted will not look through it again. & I feel that the information I am posting that is new is pertinent to both explaining and solving the bug...

Whats the bug? Alternate camera angle in the game does not work. It did work before the update though. But after the update to the game something messed up the camera. Now when I play as the away team my team still skates upward rather than downward in both the first and third period. This problem occurs only when playing live. In replay mode the correct view is shown. Just to make things clear, this only happens if I am playing as the away team. If I am playing as the home team the camera alternates correctly in that I am moving downward in the second period.

Edit: Now the game no longer alternates cameras even if I am playing as the home team.

Edit#2 It turns out that the game does not alternate cameras only in the action camera mode. In ice camera mode the camera alternates correctly after each period. EA needs to fix this so that the game can be played with alternating cameras in action camera mode as well.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Play Now

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? It happens by playing the game when choosing the alternate camera angle. & yes, I can recreate it. All I have to do is play the game again using that camera angle & the same thing occurs.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every time I play using the alternate camera angle.

Do you have video or a picture? No.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:39 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shmooz
What manual did you look through? NHL 15 does not come with a manual. Neither paper nor digital. When I press "help" it tells me to go online.
There is a digital one that you can download. That link that you are directed to when you press help will bring you to a page where you can download it. You can also get it here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2014, 10:21 AM   #36
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

OVR: 0

Platform: Xbox One

Whats the bug? Players disappear in Be a GM

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Be-a-GM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Since the contracts for Toews and Kane are incorrect the Chicago Blackhawks are not salary cap compliant. This is another issue altogether, but when a team isn't salary cap compliant, the game just reduces each player's contract by a certain amount to make the team compliant. Rather than having everybody's contracts adjusted, I was hoping this could just happen to Toews and Kane. I tried to move both players to the AHL affiliate and upon entering Be a GM mode, the players were not with Chicago or the AHL affiliate (when I tried to trade with Chicago, neither players were on the team). I then went back to editing the rosters and the players had disappeared.

How often has the bug been reproduced? I've tried multiple times with multiple different rosters and the bug still happens every single time.

Do you have video or a picture? No, but I can provide a video if that will help get this bug resolved.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:11 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
Platform: Xbox One and PS4

Whats the bug? Duplicates of created players appear in GM mode

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Be a GM mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Editing created players resulted in duplications in the amounts of times that the player was edited.

How often has the bug been reproduced? (Example) twice, so far. Multiple times by multiple users

Do you have video or a picture? No
The reason you are getting duplicates is because you did not assign your created player to a team post-creation of them. Go to the creation screen &assign them too a team.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:12 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAsportsgamer
The reason you are getting duplicates is because you did not assign your created player to a team post-creation of them. Go to the creation screen &assign them too a team.

This isn't true. You still get a duplicate; the original on the team you assigned them to and an additional in the free agent pool. I've created 22 players, assigned them all to teams, and went back to edit about half of them (Ive been replacing players like Carl Soderberg who are practically black in game when they're supposed to be pale Scandinavians) and it always results in a duplicate in the free agent pool. It's an unavoidable glitch and it has led me to populate the international teams with multiple copies of the same player.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:59 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrel
There is a digital one that you can download. That link that you are directed to when you press help will bring you to a page where you can download it. You can also get it here.

Thank you.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:35 PM   #40
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Whats the bug? The number of goals a player has is not reported properly. After a goal is scored, the graphic always shows the number of goals the player has in that game in parenthesis after the name. It should show how many they have on the season. Ex. Stamkos (21)

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Be a GM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Just score a goal.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every time you score

Do you have video or a picture? No

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »