Home

NHL 15 (Next Gen) Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NHL 15 (Next Gen) Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2015, 04:50 PM   #41
Pro

Braeden's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 15 (Next Gen) Bugs and Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitoon
Platform: PS4

Whats the bug? The number of goals a player has is not reported properly. After a goal is scored, the graphic always shows the number of goals the player has in that game in parenthesis after the name. It should show how many they have on the season. Ex. Stamkos (21)

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Be a GM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Just score a goal.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every time you score

Do you have video or a picture? No
If you quit and come back it'll be fine. Just a minor glitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2015, 01:55 AM   #42
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braeden
I'm not sure what you mean? I'm 18 games into a season and I've never seen it do anything else...Mason Raymond scored two goals in a game tonight, his 5th and 6th of the season, but when they were shown in game it said Raymond (1), and then Raymond (2). I've never seen it show anything else.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:05 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitoon
I'm not sure what you mean? I'm 18 games into a season and I've never seen it do anything else...Mason Raymond scored two goals in a game tonight, his 5th and 6th of the season, but when they were shown in game it said Raymond (1), and then Raymond (2). I've never seen it show anything else.

I don't know what the other guy was talking about either. That's just how it is. Stamkos has 29 goals right now in my season but when he scored two in the last game it was (1) and (2). It's not really a glitch so much as just lazy programming. They tell us how many goals the guy has in a game rather than on the season. But it's not like the announcers tell us it's their first goal. I just don't know why they programmed it that way.

Last edited by Moose24x; 01-11-2015 at 04:27 PM.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:52 PM   #44
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braeden
This is misinformation.

And it may not be a bug as much as intentional programming that is just not what we were used to or have wanted.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:51 AM   #45
Just started!

OVR: 0
GoRe: NHL 15 (Next Gen) Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform: XBOXONE

Whats the bug? I was in Playoff mode and had just won the face off at the beginning of OT. I took the puck into the zone with 2 defenseman attempting to poke check me as I was trying to get by them. As soon as I got an edge I tried a slap shot and the puck went forward about 10 feet made a figure8 u-turn, came right back to me without touching anything and then I hit a slap shot to the back of net to win the game. Pretty cool but definitely not possible.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? playoff mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? See above. I was repeatedly tapping the slap shot button as I was maneuvering past the D-men who were poke checking me. I doubt I can recreate it without extensive effort.

How often has the bug been reproduced? once

Do you have video or a picture? Yes, video on my phone of the replay...idk how to add it here.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »