Home

HUT Online Freezing? (PS4)

This is a discussion on HUT Online Freezing? (PS4) within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 09:38 AM   #1
Rookie

moosebaloney's Arena

OVR: 0
HUT Online Freezing? (PS4)

Has anyone had issues with playing HUT online? I participated in two games last night. Both frozen on "Waiting for User" after the first intermission. I had to Close the Application and restart the game. Both times I was assessed a loss. I just wanted to know if this was a server/connection issues or if the opponents were forcing connection issues to cause me to disconnect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 11:04 PM   #2
Rookie

Colbyk5's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: HUT Online Freezing? (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosebaloney
Has anyone had issues with playing HUT online? I participated in two games last night. Both frozen on "Waiting for User" after the first intermission. I had to Close the Application and restart the game. Both times I was assessed a loss. I just wanted to know if this was a server/connection issues or if the opponents were forcing connection issues to cause me to disconnect.
I just got this for the first time in 8 online games (6-1) and I was beating this guy 3-1, probably was gonna be an easy win for me. Looks like people have found an exploit somehow... I'm sitting here waiting for it to change but looks like I just got ****ed (and had two players with 15 duration on) so looks like I'm gonna have to sit my top goalie next game.

If this continues, or would have happened in a playoff game I'll have to seriously consider just taking this back. And to think that would be my reason, I don't mind the game otherwise even though everyone is bitching.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:07 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

The "waiting for user" crash after the first intermission is a major bug right now in online HUT games.

See this thread on the EA forums:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10169479.page

An EA dev responded in there and said they're not sure what's causing it.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:30 PM   #4
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

I don't play HUT, but I hate seeing people waste money, so I will tell you this.

There is a glitch that people can do that will give you the loss and disconnect. It involves changing the lineups during a pause or intermission stoppage and causes a de-sync. I don't want to go into specifics, but I saw it first hand the other night after my house league game when I went over a teammate's house and some guys were playing ps4 online and playing HUT.

At this time there was no way to counter it that they knew of.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »