Home

2nd tuner update

This is a discussion on 2nd tuner update within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2014, 11:07 AM   #9
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: 2nd tuner update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
I sure miss the last gen way of downloading tuners.

It was kinda fun to do it manually. And to KNOW it's there, vs guessing.
Agreed.. having to check each time by going into an online game (xb1) is a bit annoying.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:20 PM   #10
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

I'm not sure what tuner is actually installed, but it's killed the game for me. I'm going to completely uninstall the game and then reinstall and NOT go to an online game as I want the original tuner back.

In my BeaGM game, the CPU team just beat me 8-0 and it was back to tape to tape passing, one timers to guys nobody was covering, laser corner of the goal shots, etc.. Robo goalie was in effect for their team too. I don't mind losing, but this game was like on super settings or something. Plus they had 6 PP's and I had none. Bleh.........
Old 10-01-2014, 11:03 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 6

this patch has ruined this game. I dont have the 2nd one yet on PS4, just the first one.

its so slow and like last gen, impossible to score. The shots are even slow, no power behind them

why did EA gimp the game? If the hardcore crowd wants a slow game, let them use sliders.

What a shame. The best thing about this unfinished product was the gameplay. Now they managed to eff w/ that too now.

CHANGE IT BACK EA!

Last edited by hyacinth1; 10-01-2014 at 11:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 11:40 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 6

omg i in f'n tears! LOL! my goalie just disappeared online. LOL! Great job EA! Great job testing those tuners!
Old 10-02-2014, 12:31 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I'm not sure what tuner is actually installed, but it's killed the game for me. I'm going to completely uninstall the game and then reinstall and NOT go to an online game as I want the original tuner back.

In my BeaGM game, the CPU team just beat me 8-0 and it was back to tape to tape passing, one timers to guys nobody was covering, laser corner of the goal shots, etc.. Robo goalie was in effect for their team too. I don't mind losing, but this game was like on super settings or something. Plus they had 6 PP's and I had none. Bleh.........
Not sure it's the tuner. This game is wonky and something funny is happening with the sliders. What you described happens regularly every couple of games or so. The game just kicks into hyper drive. I play on Game Speed 0 so its even more apparent when it does.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:00 AM   #14
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisB
Not sure it's the tuner. This game is wonky and something funny is happening with the sliders. What you described happens regularly every couple of games or so. The game just kicks into hyper drive. I play on Game Speed 0 so its even more apparent when it does.
It's almost scripted like.. as there is nothing I can do except sit back and watch the CPU do its thing.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:40 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Great a already broken game has now become ****ing unplayable. What a waste of ****ing money NHL 15 has been!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 12:37 AM   #16
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
It's almost scripted like.. as there is nothing I can do except sit back and watch the CPU do its thing.

Baa7serker mode is back ??? Hey they added alot of things and Presentation too oh and a few goalies masks , not a bad list of things , gonna try it now .

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 10-03-2014 at 12:41 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »