Home

NHL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2014, 11:38 PM   #57
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included

I saw something promising after one period. Two pucks went out of play. One from an errant shot completely missing the net. The other, a deflection off the goalie's blocker from a shot in the slot.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:44 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

So far it plays better, will have to look out for the hitting. What they need to do is get rid of the going down on one knee animation when two people accidentally collide or are not ready for it. Its roughly that 70% of the time and 30% of the time its cool physics based wipeouts.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:51 AM   #59
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Gonna try gameplay now but pretty cool they added Quicks real goalie mask and the oilers one looks great too ! It will be cool if they keep adding little things as the year goes on .

Freakin sliders reset again ? 2014 Boys add a Roster share and in game slider saves

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 10-03-2014 at 12:53 AM.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:59 AM   #60
Rookie

hockeyyt988's Arena

OVR: 2

How do you know the patch downloaded? Is there an option, or just automatically appear or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2014, 01:02 AM   #61
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernoisdead

The other issue I'm finding is when I create a player and assign him to a team, once I get into my GM mode he is assigned to a different team all together. It is seemingly random what team he will go to.
After creating your player (under that page, click it and then it will show you some options either edit or assign to a team. I did that step and when I started BGM, the CAP is there. So you might missed some steps.

Going back to patch 1.03, i was really hoping that EA could pull it off to save this game. It made more of a mess...so its official, I am trading my free game to get another game...probably 2k15 NBA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 01:12 AM   #62
Banned

OVR: 0

The hitting is over the top ridiculous.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:52 AM   #63
Rookie

infernoisdead's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
After creating your player (under that page, click it and then it will show you some options either edit or assign to a team. I did that step and when I started BGM, the CAP is there. So you might missed some steps.

Going back to patch 1.03, i was really hoping that EA could pull it off to save this game. It made more of a mess...so its official, I am trading my free game to get another game...probably 2k15 NBA.

With the player I made, I set his draft year to 2014, NHL team to Colorado. Then I assigned him an OHL squad.

I started my gm and he was on the Flyers roster. Then I backed out, tried again and he was on the Blue Jackets roster. Both times he was in their system and in the CHL. Kind of weird, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.
Old 10-03-2014, 02:06 AM   #64
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

After 1 game in Playoff Mode near default Allstar Im seeing more penalties lots of stick work and cpu aggression so I may have to lower penalties as I had 10 pp in a 8 minute periods first game with Van vs Ana .

Overall Im really like the gameplay as it seems puck and collision physics are kinda back like how it was in PLAY NOW before the first patch which is nice as I can now block clearing shots ect without any ghosting ? I will post boxscores for my next game

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 10-03-2014 at 02:09 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »