Home

Due for a Roster Update

This is a discussion on Due for a Roster Update within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2014, 12:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Due for a Roster Update

We're due for a roster update already. Lots of transactions have occurred before the start of the regular season. New CAPTAINS AND ALTERNATES have also been named for certain teams. I've also been noticing a few player who changed their JERSEY NUMBERS which we can NO LONGER EDIT FOR OURSELVES! Prospects that have made their NHL team's roster also need to be added to teams for an up to date playing experience. Anyone know when this 2nd update is coming?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 03:33 AM   #2
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Due for a Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevendah
We're due for a roster update already. Lots of transactions have occurred before the start of the regular season. New CAPTAINS AND ALTERNATES have also been named for certain teams. I've also been noticing a few player who changed their JERSEY NUMBERS which we can NO LONGER EDIT FOR OURSELVES! Prospects that have made their NHL team's roster also need to be added to teams for an up to date playing experience. Anyone know when this 2nd update is coming?
Yep like every year probably in a few days , all trans , and rookies once they play a game can be added
Old 10-10-2014, 09:30 AM   #3
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Wow... Most teams just played their first games last night, meaning the rookies can finally officially be added in most cases or something like that. I know the fact that editing is gone, and that sucks, and that's likely the main point here, but EA has always issued a opening day roster about a week or so after (as far as I can remember). Just got to be a bit patient as every year unfortunately.
Old 10-11-2014, 09:58 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

aren't the junior leagues and AHL teams in this game? What's the issue? Rookies should be in regardless
Old 10-11-2014, 10:19 AM   #5
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Wow... Most teams just played their first games last night, meaning the rookies can finally officially be added in most cases or something like that. I know the fact that editing is gone, and that sucks, and that's likely the main point here, but EA has always issued a opening day roster about a week or so after (as far as I can remember). Just got to be a bit patient as every year unfortunately.

Yeah welcome to 2014 a basic roster share is really needed , I mean the more options the better so everyone can enjoy the game in their own way and a in game slider save might be nice to .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 03:35 PM   #6
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

You can still edit jersey #s....
Old 10-11-2014, 08:09 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 2

how? don't think you can.