Home

NHL 15 Roster Update Available Now (November Update)

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Roster Update Available Now (November Update) within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2014, 01:10 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NHL 15 Roster Update Available Now (November Update)

After releasing their first NHL 15 roster update last month, EA Sports has released another for November.

It is available for all consoles, reflecting the current lineups in the NHL, AHL Liga, SHL, DEL, Extraliga ledniho hokeje, and National League.

ROSTER UPDATE DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS*:

Xbox One & PlayStation 4:
  • In the NHL 15 main menu, select (Customize)
  • In the Customize section, select (Roster)
  • In the Roster section, select (Active Rosters)
  • In the Active Rosters section, select the most recent update organized by ‘Date & Time’ under EA SPORTS NHL Official Rosters.
Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3:
  • In the NHL 15 main menu, select (Customize)
  • In the Customize section, select (Roster Management)
  • In the Roster Management section, select (Download Rosters)
  • In the Download Rosters section, select the most recent update organized by ‘Date & Time’
*NOTE: Your console must have internet connection to download this roster update.

Fire up those consoles and post your thoughts.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2014, 04:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Officially given up all hope of ever seeing the new alternates or Blues uni's in game for last gen. So ridiculous.
Old 11-14-2014, 07:01 PM   #3
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NHL 15 Roster Update Available Now (November Update)

Every new player gets a Reebok helmet or they just don't care anymore?
Old 11-14-2014, 11:04 PM   #4
Just started!

Just go the new PS4 & the new PS4 NHL 15 game. Two of the biggest & most disappointing features not on the PS4 NHL 15 (but were on PS3 NHL 14 & 15) is the inability to edit the players (i.e. players speed, checking, endurance, & goalie equipment, etc) & the inability to create a Season mode. I read that this was noted by EA back in August 2014 but no timeline for an update to resolve this was given. We are now 3-4 months later there & have been no updates & no further discussion on this update that I have been able to find.
Anyone know what's happening? When will they fix this feature? These options were great on the previous versions of these games. I'm confused as to way when am game is being "improved" a lot of great options that people really enjoyed were removed?!?!
Any ideas, suggestions, or updates would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks!
Old 11-16-2014, 02:54 AM   #5
Rookie

It's great that since the season started we've been getting roster updates and we've been seeing some sort of care towards the games rosters, but I've noticed the following:

- Captaincies are still pretty incorrect.
- Player equipment can use a few changes, rookies specifically.
- No added face scans.

The face scans may be wishful thinking but the list of players who are rumored to have been scanned is immense. And if they want to tell us they don't have the disk space for it, it's not an excuse. It's a patch. In previous years they added Backstrom and Vanek's faces to the game, mid-season, because Backstrom was their cover athlete in Sweden, and Vanek was having a great campaign (he was in previous games and he was removed for no reason). As for the other points mentioned, it's frustrating because it was once editable on our own! Details matter to some players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2014, 04:59 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3
Based on these comments, there's still some inaccuracies in the rosters?

I thought EA NHL created a sub category on their forum a couple of years ago to have the fans help alert any roster updates/inconsistencies? I realize they are having issues with having internal resources dedicated giving us the details we need, but the fan community is more than capable of doing the grunt work for them for free. They just need to give us the tools to do it.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:02 AM   #7
Rookie

The one thing NHL needs to do is more frequent roster updates. NBA games do them daily, madden weekly and NHL is at a monthly point. I play as the Redwings and they took Datsyuk off the roster the last roster update because of injury. The very next day after the roster update datsyuk was playing again. So now when I play my ranked (even though hard to find a match on Xbox one) I am without my best player for a months as he is playing in real life. I don't need player ratings adjustments every week or really at all, I just want lineups to be somewhat correct in a more timely fashion.
Old 11-17-2014, 11:29 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NHL 15 Roster Update Available Now (November Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bskiff
Just go the new PS4 & the new PS4 NHL 15 game. Two of the biggest & most disappointing features not on the PS4 NHL 15 (but were on PS3 NHL 14 & 15) is the inability to edit the players (i.e. players speed, checking, endurance, & goalie equipment, etc) & the inability to create a Season mode. I read that this was noted by EA back in August 2014 but no timeline for an update to resolve this was given. We are now 3-4 months later there & have been no updates & no further discussion on this update that I have been able to find.
Anyone know what's happening? When will they fix this feature? These options were great on the previous versions of these games. I'm confused as to way when am game is being "improved" a lot of great options that people really enjoyed were removed?!?!
Any ideas, suggestions, or updates would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks!

I was never under the impression that either of those things were being patched in or updated. Only Online Team Play, among a few other things (3 stars, BAP skip shifts, etc).

That said, it was the inability to edit players, along with the inability to have any control over, play out, see stats for, etc. your AHL team in career mode that made me skip this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »