Home

Hockey Ultimate Team Mobile?

This is a discussion on Hockey Ultimate Team Mobile? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2014, 02:02 PM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Hockey Ultimate Team Mobile?

Anyone else wishing that EA(or someone else) came out with a mobile card game like what we have with NBA(MyTeam Mobile) and WWE(Supercard)? I know both of those are 2K games with the mobile stuff by Cat Daddy, but would be cool if we had one for NHL as well.

Maybe even just make it a mobile version of HUT where you can earn up to 500 pucks a day by playing, and the rest of the game can just be for your own entertainment(like the NBA MyTeam mobile game is where you can earn up to 500VC a day,but the rest of the exhibition games are just to boost your W/L record and get cards).

Seeing just how popular the NBA and WWE ones are, NHL should really get one as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2014, 03:56 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Hockey Ultimate Team Mobile?

Last year, there was a mobile app that let you check the HUT marketplace and buy/sell cards, but people were abusing it by creating bot programs that would automatically buy up cards as soon as they were posted to the marketplace at certain values. So as a result, EA declined to release any kind of mobile app this year.

I'm sure EA will return to that space soon, once they figure out a way to create something that hackers cannot exploit.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:18 PM   #3

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

I didn't mean it in that way, I meant like an actual app game. So it isn't really linked to HUT except for the fact that you can earn pucks(but a daily limit like I mentioned before). So it'd be just like the NBA one.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #4
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

There's an app called Big Win NHL that is like the NBA card game. It doesn't have anything to do with HUT though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »