Home

NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2014, 12:39 PM   #41
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

OVR: 0
It's funny how EA is getting ripped for asking for the fans feedback. Yes, some of the items seem dumb, but at least they are asking before implementing! Also, they selected a committee of fans to help with EASHL. We should be applauding them right now for making an effort.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2014, 02:03 PM   #42
Rookie

Re: NHL 15 Fan Survey Lists Modes EA is Considering for NHL 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
It's funny how EA is getting ripped for asking for the fans feedback. Yes, some of the items seem dumb, but at least they are asking before implementing! Also, they selected a committee of fans to help with EASHL. We should be applauding them right now for making an effort.
Applaud them? How about they take the feedback that has already been given and quite loudly I might add. Bring back the missing game modes, fix the ones they left in and work on the AI. Why spend time on foolish gimmicks when the core of the game is a mess?

I will not applaud them until we see results.
Old 12-01-2014, 02:14 PM   #43
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by balljonesjr
NHL fans sorry but i have to add this ... why cant they do this for madden?
If you're talking survey, they did do it. So far I have seen surveys in my inbox for NHL, Madden, and UFC. I can't remember if the FIFA one has been sent out yet. For some reason I feel like I remember seeing but I'm not totally sure.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 12-01-2014, 02:53 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
Because we cannot trust them! They said they take a year off on PS4 to give an excellent NHL 15 and it's one of the worst edtions of the game.

Look at the Twitter account and they ONLY talk about HUT. Not the #1 mode but the ONLY mode.

Nobody talked about 3 VS 3 big head or Zamboni mode.... having those suggestions in a Survey in already too much.

A lot of people complained about bouncing pucks or missing modes, but we never received answer....

So, it's good to ask feedback.... but they have to read and listen to them...
Old 12-01-2014, 03:31 PM   #45
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by drog1602
Applaud them? How about they take the feedback that has already been given and quite loudly I might add. Bring back the missing game modes, fix the ones they left in and work on the AI. Why spend time on foolish gimmicks when the core of the game is a mess?

I will not applaud them until we see results.
Excellent post.

The reason why they ask feedback is because they already have in mind what they will put in the next game. By putting Zamboni and Big Heads in NHL 16 they can now declare (rather fool those naive, fanboys) that they listened to their consumers and their consumers resounding voted for these two.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2014, 03:37 PM   #46
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

With all the flack that EA has caught over '15', pretty weird that they'd risk pissing off the 'Core' even further with racing and big head stuff as suggestion for '16'. Unless they truly are that far out of touch. Or maybe trying to funny? I hope.
Old 12-01-2014, 04:23 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 13
None of the above. And this is what makes me think I may never trade in my 360. There is just nothing in next gen sports gaming that excites me.
Old 12-01-2014, 06:40 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
If you're talking survey, they did do it. So far I have seen surveys in my inbox for NHL, Madden, and UFC. I can't remember if the FIFA one has been sent out yet. For some reason I feel like I remember seeing but I'm not totally sure.
do you have a link to the UFC survey?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »