Home

What forum OS or EA SPORTS?

This is a discussion on What forum OS or EA SPORTS? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2015, 09:02 PM   #9
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: What forum OS or EA SPORTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
Many times i've thought how it's such a shame that the pretty small community that is EA's NHL game, can't have a really cool and informed relationship with the dev team. Vs the way l feel now....ill informed, and ya, ignored. I like to think that many of us could far better deal with the games shortcomings, if we felt even a little involved with what maybe should be done with the seemingly small dev investment EA's making with this game. Just seems like the potential of developing a really great game for a rather small niche of hardcore fans is being wasted.
I love when developers are super involved with the community. I'm following this Parkitect game right now. It is a 3-man dev team, and they post weekly blogs and are constantly involved with the community. It's a lot of fun.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:24 PM   #10
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15

I think it is that hockey fans are just so passionate about the sport and sometimes may come across as maybe for lack of a better word spitefull and harsh. We all want a complete package of a game but Mill you must understand this years release seems much different than others in the past. I remain vigilant that this series will really take off and possibly they are hard at work to deliver what most of us want more penalties better defense tools Doc sounding less robotic and a difference between a first liner and 4th liner. It can be done by these guys and I await there offer.
Old 03-13-2015, 09:26 AM   #11
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
I think it is that hockey fans are just so passionate about the sport and sometimes may come across as maybe for lack of a better word spitefull and harsh. We all want a complete package of a game but Mill you must understand this years release seems much different than others in the past. I remain vigilant that this series will really take off and possibly they are hard at work to deliver what most of us want more penalties better defense tools Doc sounding less robotic and a difference between a first liner and 4th liner. It can be done by these guys and I await there offer.
I wish I could share your optimism, but what in the last 5 years has shown you that the team is capable? There have been pages of stuff that needs to be fixed (and how to fix them) and the team barely acknowledges it. We do get new HUT cards every week and pucks that hit the ice and bounce 20 feet in the air.

They will pay a guy to work on the puck not bouncing (a problem they created that had not been there before) but not a goaltending consultant. I've never seen one difference in play stlyes between goaltenders since this series has moved to the xbox 360/ps3 era. I want to see Quick do amazing split saves that other goalies do not do. I want Brandon McMillian to not have an 81 shot accuracy rating and an 80 overall when he's played 30 games a year in the NHL. I want defense to matter.

If they can't do any of those things, then it doesn't really matter if another NHL game gets made. I own everything from NHL Hockey on my Genesis to NHL 14, and other games in between. It will suck but I will save 60 bucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »