Home

NHL 16 Features

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Features within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 05:54 PM   #9
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NHL 16 Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterAlex
No offense but when you're going to advertise a game to the general consumer, editing players isn't a big selling point. Game modes and gameplay features are bigger selling points and will generate more buzz than "look I made 'X' players overalls different".
Be that as it may, but I will probably not buy the game without edit player. It may be boring to the casual gamers. But for me, I'd jump for joy if my was back in.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d-rosters.html
Old 05-18-2015, 05:59 PM   #10
Pro

Al_Tito13's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterAlex
No offense but when you're going to advertise a game to the general consumer, editing players isn't a big selling point. Game modes and gameplay features are bigger selling points and will generate more buzz than "look I made 'X' players overalls different".
You're right, players edit and customization probably isn't a big feature that generates much buzz for the casual gamers. That's true. In fact, this option is so basic that it was unacceptable not having it available in last year's game. It's so basic. Any sports game had it in for more than 10 years now. Simply a must. But not reading about it makes me a bit worried after last year's release.
Old 05-18-2015, 06:01 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

No GM connected and no online tournaments with friends, I was hoping I could at least set up a 7 game series online against a friend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2015, 06:11 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
No GM connected and no online tournaments with friends, I was hoping I could at least set up a 7 game series online against a friend.
We already knew that GM Connected was most likely not going to be in the game. Someone posted something awhile ago on here that they were moving away from it because it was a highly used feature.
Old 05-18-2015, 06:16 PM   #13
Just started!

Does no one notice this?!?!

Be a Pro: Shape Your Legacy

The way you play dictates the type of player you will become in a new progression system. On ice actions directly influence attributes earned.

aka fifa progression to be a pro hell yes! hope this is true for eashl / club pro's.
Old 05-18-2015, 06:26 PM   #14
Rookie

I'm optimistic that creation suite will be announced at a later date. I don't know why I have this optimism as NHL 15 has given me more than enough of a reason not to be optimistic.
Old 05-18-2015, 07:12 PM   #15
Rookie

Most of the features seem well and good but like the other die hard hockey fans have said, there is no mentioning of goalies getting a much needed upgrade.

The player morale for GM mode is the most exciting in my opinion even though it is a steal from previous NHL playbooks.

Distant Team Area Atmosphere/Story Driven Commentary is interesting. It does kind of suggests that customize music may return.

And the award for most ridiculous is the playoff beard. At least this is a step up from Zamboni races.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2015, 07:17 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 15

The lack of gameplay improvements are worrisome..

Happy to see that couch co-op is back
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »