Home

EASHL Wishlist

This is a discussion on EASHL Wishlist within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2015, 09:38 AM   #1
MVP

mjavon's Arena

OVR: 0
EASHL Wishlist

So thanks to what leaked out yesterday, we now know for a fact that EASHL will be making a return in NHL 16. What specific aspects of this game mode would you guys like to see added on?

For me:

1) Ability to search for drop-in games by position available -

I am personally content with playing whichever position is available through a whole game, but if you've ever played a drop-in game in EASHL before, you've undoubtedly seen the hordes of players who join your session, see that there are no C/FW positions available, and leave. The end result is often playing with some CPU defensen on your team because nobody wanted to play defense.

2) Better camera angles -

I tried played defense for a few games in online team play this year, but the camera angles are not suitable to playing a single position and I ended up being out of the frame much of the time. This was not a problem on last gen EASHL, so I anticipate getting the "Be a Pro" camera angle back. If it's not in, it may be a game breaker for me.

3) Custom Club Uniforms -

Give us a web app (similar to NCAA's Teambuilder) that allows us to create custom uniforms for our club. I'm really not as interested in having an EASHL club team and playing in Blackhawk, Red Wings, or some European team's uniforms. If we made an OS club team, I'd want to be able to create unis with the OS logo and color scheme on it, for example. That would be sweet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2015, 10:23 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EASHL Wishlist

1- Gameface 2- The ability to have a main and secondary position(ex 1.LD 2.C) 3- When joining a drop-in lobby, as you choose your side it puts you straight on your main position if it's open

Last edited by EazyT; 05-19-2015 at 10:27 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »