Home

NHL 16 Q&A Day #2

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Q&A Day #2 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2015, 04:22 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 16 Q&A Day #2

Wow these are actual questions ? How bout doing something with create a player and franchise . What you guys have added this year in franchise seems to be interesting providing it works . Why don't you guys take a page out if 2k basketball and go in that direction ? I'm not even a basketball fan but I buy the game cause they can put a hell of a game together . They update the roster at least once a week u guys are lucky to get one out every couple months which is pathetic . create a team should be in it as well as being able to relocate it. It's ridiculous that's not even an option .you really don't need to reinvent the wheel when u make this game guys tweek the game play get the A.I working properly . Have the damn penalties called and get them to work.Add more team jerseys the same 4 or 5 every year is stupid . Really a goalie mask paint option would be cool a bunch of team logos different paints some standard designs and let us do the rest .Time and time again the excuse is you don't have that much staff to do everything ... open up the rosters and let us fix the ratings mlb the show has it where we can upload our roster a feature u guys took out for whatever reason this way u guys can release the updates every couple months and we don't have to wait .
Old 05-21-2015, 04:44 AM   #10
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

I have asked about a half dozen answers, none have been answered. I know one of my questions (editing) has been asked by dozens of people. Just as I suspected this new feature is largely a sham they will cherry pick the easy questions to answer.
Old 05-21-2015, 08:47 AM   #11
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

I honestly don't know what the game is going to be like and we have all had hopes and dreams for a release crushed in the past but I do feel like they have made an honest effort to please us with NHL 16 (can't please everyone I'm sure) that being said it's such a head scratcher to think player edit will not be in the release. It's a basic feature around for many years in many games including this series. It's beyond comprehension and even more baffling that they are ignoring the question I'm sure has been submitted dozens of times. Just a yes or no please and maybe a little detail of why not. I mean if the game delivers everywhere else like they are saying I will still buy it and just be really dissapointed that I can't edit players or have revamped rosters. They seem to have done a pretty good job up until now it would be a shame if they start playing this game now by ignoring what many of believe is an important question.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2015, 09:52 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 12

They're not ignoring you they are working real hard to get player editing in the game so they can't answer you right now but don't worry they will let you know the 1st week of September they just couldn't get it done this year. Lol.....
Old 05-21-2015, 11:14 AM   #13
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
They're not ignoring you they are working real hard to get player editing in the game so they can't answer you right now but don't worry they will let you know the 1st week of September they just couldn't get it done this year. Lol.....
The funny part is many of us will still end up buying the game but we would rather know right away that this feature won't be in the game so we don't get our hopes up all summer long. I doubt they will even tell us Sept 1. It will more be like "we are working on it and will have an update later" and then on Dec 1, "yea we couldn't do it, but next year...."
Old 05-21-2015, 11:18 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
Looks "rehearse" questions and answers! No one is answering the question about player/team differentiation? I hope the guy who made that video ask and post and show the EA devs about it.
I have asked the question everyday, and include a link to the video. There is no part of m that thinks they will ever answer the question, but I'm just making sure they see it.

It's funny when they announced the features for EASHL, and said basically all players attributes would be the same, I couldn't help but think this is their Mantra up there, make sure no player stands out anywhere in the game... haha
Old 05-21-2015, 11:32 AM   #15
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisg19
I have asked the question everyday, and include a link to the video. There is no part of m that thinks they will ever answer the question, but I'm just making sure they see it.

It's funny when they announced the features for EASHL, and said basically all players attributes would be the same, I couldn't help but think this is their Mantra up there, make sure no player stands out anywhere in the game... haha
That was one of the questions I asked too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2015, 12:14 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 27

Does anyone know if the United Center(Blackhawks) and PNC Arena(Hurricanes) made it into NHL 16 this year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »