Home

NHL 16 EASHL Player & Goalie Customization Video & Some Details For Online Seasons

This is a discussion on NHL 16 EASHL Player & Goalie Customization Video & Some Details For Online Seasons within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2015, 01:18 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NHL 16 EASHL Player & Goalie Customization Video & Some Details For Online Seasons

Along with the NHL 16 EASHL beta news earlier today, EA Sports has released a video looking at the skater and goalie customization. Player will have access to over 200 new facial models, growing beards, authentic equipment, color customization and more.

They also released some details on NHL 16 EASHL Online Seasons, an online team-vs-team mode.

Quote:
Win games with your team to advance to higher divisions to face other teams who match your skill level. Losses will push your team down to a lower division.

There are 10 different divisions that are available for every skill level. Regardless if your team consists of new EASHL players or returning veterans, there will be a division for you and your team that offers a competitive and fun gameplay experience.

Take part in monthly divisional playoffs with the chance to crown your team league champions.

Source - EASHL Customization, Online Seasons

Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 07-22-2015 at 04:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2015, 02:23 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 16 EASHL Player & Goalie Customization Video & Some Details For Online Season

Looks good overall, but why can't we do custom color on the masks? I always end up with a mask that doesn't match the rest of my color scheme.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:28 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 16 EASHL Player & Goalie Customization Video & Some Details For Online Season

That is literally the EXACT same customizing options as every other year with regards to equipment. Nothing at all has changed with goalies in the least. Leads me to believe its another year of user controlled goalies being terrible and completely incapable.... so sad

PSN: I-JayDee-I
Old 07-22-2015, 04:58 PM   #4
Rookie

tangomike88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler17
That is literally the EXACT same customizing options as every other year with regards to equipment. Nothing at all has changed with goalies in the least. Leads me to believe its another year of user controlled goalies being terrible and completely incapable.... so sad
I will assume you skipped the first minute of this video. Player customization has so much more now including tape, beards, lace color, tape jobs, skate guards and more. None of the past NHL games had anything close to this. Goalies did not change much but you can only add so much as a goalie.
Old 07-22-2015, 05:59 PM   #5
Rookie

KrossRoad's Arena

EA Gameface.

Once again, left out of the NHL series. I really want to know their reasoning for this. I like how I look in FIFA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2015, 08:05 PM   #6
Banned

I really wish that EA can Make this Mode happend for the Nba Live Series it would be one of best mode ever if they do it the right way..
Old 07-22-2015, 08:29 PM   #7
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrossRoad
EA Gameface.

Once again, left out of the NHL series. I really want to know their reasoning for this. I like how I look in FIFA!
Because EA Gameface is horrible IMO, at least when I tried to use it in FIFA. They look worse than the pre made faces. I'm glad it's not in.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:03 PM   #8
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrossRoad
EA Gameface.

Gay purple affro?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »