Home

NHL 16 (Early Access) Bugs, Problems, and Mistakes

This is a discussion on NHL 16 (Early Access) Bugs, Problems, and Mistakes within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2015, 04:42 PM   #17
Rookie

Vermin's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NHL 16 (Early Access) Bugs, Problems, and Mistakes

Platform: Xbox One
Issue: Personalized game settings not being preserved
Mode: Be a Pro
How: Started a Be a Pro career, didn't care for Authentic, 20 minute periods and once you start your career it appears that you cannot change them. Started a second Be a Pro career, set to Casual and 6 minute periods and played first game. Left career mode, and later returned via "Continue" off the Main Menu and the settings were back to Authentic, 20 minute periods and unable to be changed.

Occurred once so far...
Old 09-12-2015, 04:58 PM   #18
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

Platform: Xbox One
Issue: CPU no look passing when facing backwards from the play is way too accurate

Mode: All modes with CPU gameplay

How: The CPU can be facing the wrong way and closely guarded by a defender yet play a miracle no look pass tape to tape for a cpu onetimer goal

How Often: about once a game or anytime during the game the cpu filters someone down into a shooting spot and needs to play the perfect pass to them regardless of how ridiculous it looks or how out of position/defended they are.

I have video if it is needed
Old 09-14-2015, 09:58 AM   #19
Just started!

Platform: XBOXONE
What's the bug? Passes going in opposite direction of intention
What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? all modes
How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? trying to pass the puck to the left pass will go right. trying to pass the puck forward puck will go backwards. happens no matter what direction im trying to pass the puck. had the same issue in 15. happens regularly during games. not my controller because ive tried two different new controllers.
How often has the bug been reproduced? alot
Do you have video or a picture? no
Old 09-14-2015, 04:21 PM   #20
Rookie

Vmascarello's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead21
It may not be a bug, but its certainly a mistake: season goal totals are still not tracked in any mode (season, GM, or Be a Pro)

It seems like such an easy thing to implement, I do NOT understand it. Does EA just think it's no big deal? Do they just not care about small details that greatly increase the users feeling of being immersed into a hockey world?

You could be in game 82 of the season, pushing for 1 more goal to win the Rocket Richard. You light the lamp in the final minute of the game and the dreaded display comes up telling you that its your first goal of the season. ARE YOU KIDDING ME

This is a huge mistake by EA, in my opinion. Only thing I can say is theres alot of people complaining, so maybe we'll see a patch. Although, I doubt it. You can, however, got to box score in-game and it eill show their goal total there. Its inconvenient but at least you can see how many goals that makes for a certain player, rather than waiting til' after the game.
Old 09-14-2015, 04:49 PM   #21
Rookie

Platform: XBONE
What's the bug? Goalie, mid play, freezes for several seconds.
What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? EASHL
How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? It happens sporadically and doesn't seem to be any specific thing that triggers it.
How often has the bug been reproduced? I experienced it 3 times personally, and witnessed one other. It most certainly can be reproduced by simply playing Goalie in EASHL.
Do you have video or a picture? I have video, just need to find it but it's buried in multiple hour streams so likely won't find.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 04:58 PM   #22
Rookie

Caniac94's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnsportsguy47
2. The same slider saving problem as the beginning of last year is there....you set your sliders, start a game and then look at your sliders and the exact same certain slider problems occur...the ones off hand are...player recovery, one timer accuracy and shot accuracy...

3. I was really pumped when they said you can set and also SAVE team strategies so you don't have to every game.. well its not true unless I'm missing something. I feel setting the proper strategies for teams and lines is a big thing in the game and makes it play differently. If we gotta do it before every game again this year that a real put off....
That's a real disappointment. I HATED that sliders wouldn't stick last year. Hopefully this gets worked on.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:26 PM   #23

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

I have to ask:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJones113

Example:
Platform: XB1
Whats the bug? Sidney Crosby's uniform number is 86, should be 87
What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? All modes.
How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? In-game default. Can you recreate it? See previous.
How often has the bug been reproduced? Constant
Do you have video or a picture? [Picture]
Is this a real thing or was it just used as an example?
Old 09-14-2015, 05:33 PM   #24
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I have to ask:

Is this a real thing or was it just used as an example?
Just an example.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »