Home

NHL 16 (Early Access) Bugs, Problems, and Mistakes

This is a discussion on NHL 16 (Early Access) Bugs, Problems, and Mistakes within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2015, 05:10 PM   #33
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NHL 16 (Early Access) Bugs, Problems, and Mistakes

Platform: Xbox One Retail Digital Download

What's the bug? When editing rosters if you change a players potential Low Medium High and then Save the change when back at the main player edit screen it will show something different on some players. I can change them to High and they always change back to Medium or times change to Low.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Player Editor, editing a teams players.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Edited players on the Red Wings.

Can you recreate it? Yes certain players seem bugged like Brendan Smith or Danny DeKeyser , if I change their potential to High sometimes it will take most times it will revert back to Medium. If it takes and goes to High sometimes when I edit another player farther down it will revert this player back to medium even though I wasn't even editing them.
How often has the bug been reproduced? (Example) twice, so far.

Do you have video or a picture? no
Old 09-16-2015, 08:29 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5

Platform: PS4
What's the bug? My lines are being selected automatically during play stoppage. I have line changes set to "Manual". It seems that the game is selecting the less tired line for me. Stop it. I hate that.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Play Now

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Yes, during every play stoppage.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every play stoppage

Do you have video or a picture? No
Old 09-16-2015, 08:32 PM   #35
Rookie

physicx's Arena

OVR: 0

Platform: PS4

What's the bug? Game locks up when viewing player card during a trade

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Be a GM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? After a trade is proposed by another team, press R3 to view a player's card. The game will lock up without the card becoming visible, no way to back out of it. Game seems to get stuck in an infinite loop, as music and menu sounds still work, but the commands to view the card or back out do not work.

How often has the bug been reproduced? (Example) twice, so far. 8 times 3 weeks into a season on Be a GM mode.

This, player stats failing to appear in-game/compile through a season, and the crazy fps problem are really the only issues I've run into so far. Otherwise, great game, first I've played since NHL 13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 02:43 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 11

This one was for the old EA Access Trail Version.
Please can a Mod move this Thread (or close) to the new official Retail Game Bugs Thread?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...es-thread.html

THANX in advance!:-)
Old 09-18-2015, 12:42 AM   #37
Just started!

This exact thing is happening to me (same platform). Also, when starting a Be a GM Mode, players potentials are randomly changed every time you start a new Be a GM Mode. There is absolutely no consistency. I have seen Beau Bennett ranked as a Low-Elite downto a Low-Top 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Platform: Xbox One Retail Digital Download

What's the bug? When editing rosters if you change a players potential Low Medium High and then Save the change when back at the main player edit screen it will show something different on some players. I can change them to High and they always change back to Medium or times change to Low.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Player Editor, editing a teams players.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Edited players on the Red Wings.

Can you recreate it? Yes certain players seem bugged like Brendan Smith or Danny DeKeyser , if I change their potential to High sometimes it will take most times it will revert back to Medium. If it takes and goes to High sometimes when I edit another player farther down it will revert this player back to medium even though I wasn't even editing them.
How often has the bug been reproduced? (Example) twice, so far.

Do you have video or a picture? no
Old 09-18-2015, 01:08 AM   #38
Rookie

Platform: XBONE
What's the bug?:
When intervening in a simmed game (2 period simmed, joining at start of the third) my player was in the penalty box when I joined. When I simmed to next shift I emerged from the penalty box and was completely frozen. Once I sat through a bunch of long shift penalties and the puck was finally frozen I went to the bench and after next shift everything was normal.
What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? BAP
How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
(see above)

How often has the bug been reproduced? Once, obviously this would be a rare one to see.

Platform: XBONE
What's the bug?:
Literally Impossible BAP coach expectations.
What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? BAP
How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

My coach gives me the teamplay coaching directive of winning more faceoffs... the problem is I'm a Left Wing

While I maintain that the Forecheck one seems broken too requirement wise it is in fact impossible for me to finish this requirement and the coach seems pissy about giving me any team play exp until i satisfy it

How often has the bug been reproduced? Has been going on 3 games now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »