Home

Operation Sports X1 EASHL Team(s)

This is a discussion on Operation Sports X1 EASHL Team(s) within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2015, 07:55 AM   #33
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Operation Sports X1 EASHL Team(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaybe
A few questions. I'm seeking a new club as my club partner since 09(I think that was the first year of eashl?) has sworn off the new game and refuses to play. I, however, do like the game and would like to continue playing.

How serious is the club? And how often do you play? I really don't care win or lose, I know the object is to fun and I am down with playing any position. That being said, I can't take it when people play like drop in games where they just mess around and don't play their position. Just looking to play a few games, have some fun, and pwn some fools in the process

Anyway, I'm happy I stumbled onto this forum last week, seems like a great group of guys!
Hey man, send an invite over, we'll get you in.

Everything you just described is what we are. We all play and try to win, but if we lose we deal. No rage-quitters, no d-bags. Everyone I've played with plays their position right. We get our fair share of bs'ing too, it's a good mix of relaxed and competitive.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:07 AM   #34
Rookie

VTKombat's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
A few questions. I'm seeking a new club as my club partner since 09(I think that was the first year of eashl?) has sworn off the new game and refuses to play. I, however, do like the game and would like to continue playing.

How serious is the club? And how often do you play? I really don't care win or lose, I know the object is to fun and I am down with playing any position. That being said, I can't take it when people play like drop in games where they just mess around and don't play their position. Just looking to play a few games, have some fun, and pwn some fools in the process

Anyway, I'm happy I stumbled onto this forum last week, seems like a great group of guys!
As Gerg said, it's a good mix of competitive and fun. Last night, raging poodle and I got our record to .500! Lol. I have been playing every night but often end up in drop in games cuz no teammates online. Some nights we have 2 some we have 5. What's your GT? I'll add you and if you send a request to the club I will add you when I get home around 4 pm est if someone else already hasn't.

twitch.tv/zer0ryd3r
Old 09-24-2015, 09:22 AM   #35
Rookie

Well guys, it pains me to say this, as it's quite embarrassing, and I honestly hope you make fun of me for this (I would rib someone else if they did it), but it appears I just realized what X1 stood for. Me having a PS4 I imagine would DQ me from said club, LOL. Insert foot in mouth.😩
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 09:43 AM   #36
Rookie

VTKombat's Arena

Quote:
Well guys, it pains me to say this, as it's quite embarrassing, and I honestly hope you make fun of me for this (I would rib someone else if they did it), but it appears I just realized what X1 stood for. Me having a PS4 I imagine would DQ me from said club, LOL. Insert foot in mouth.😩
LOL. I think there is a PS4 club too

twitch.tv/zer0ryd3r
Old 09-24-2015, 03:23 PM   #37
Director of Fun and Games

atom27's Arena

Quote:
There are multiple Operation Sports teams on PS4 ill bet, just search abbreviation OS, or Operation etc.
Old 09-26-2015, 04:31 AM   #38
Rookie

Smooth Grizzly's Arena

OVR: 3

I like to play LD and I'm on most nights
Old 09-26-2015, 08:39 AM   #39
Rookie

VTKombat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Grizzly
I like to play LD and I'm on most nights
Search for Operation sports in the clubs and someone will accept your request.

Was a lot of fun last night, taking 3 of the 4 that I was part of. Wanted to play a fifth but you bastard started without me! Lol. Some real good hockey that last game tho with full five on five and some great passing and defense.

twitch.tv/zer0ryd3r
Old 09-26-2015, 11:01 AM   #40
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTKombat
Search for Operation sports in the clubs and someone will accept your request.

Was a lot of fun last night, taking 3 of the 4 that I was part of. Wanted to play a fifth but you bastard started without me! Lol. Some real good hockey that last game tho with full five on five and some great passing and defense.
Haha I tried to tell them to wait! Someone said you'd said you were done.

It was really fun last night. We won the next 2-3 if I recall. Good times. It's a ton of fun with 5 of us like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »