Home

NHL 16 (PS4/Xbone) Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NHL 16 (PS4/Xbone) Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2016, 12:36 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NHL 16 (PS4/Xbone) Bugs and Glitches Thread

is this game become unplayable on latest tuner updates? On online versus, the game plays clunky, a.i running into eacher, passes are sloppy, close to zero puck awareness, and gameplay feels too robotic. I haven't played in a while and decided to play like 5-6 games and was immediately turned off. Is it just me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2016, 08:06 AM   #66
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russo
is this game become unplayable on latest tuner updates? On online versus, the game plays clunky, a.i running into eacher, passes are sloppy, close to zero puck awareness, and gameplay feels too robotic. I haven't played in a while and decided to play like 5-6 games and was immediately turned off. Is it just me?
It's probably just you.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:13 AM   #67
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by physicx
Platform: PS4

What's the bug? All contracts signed are 1-way even after offering a 2-way with the player accepting that condition

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Be a GM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Every player I've signed on to a 2-way contract in GM Mode suddenly has a 1-way contract after playing their first game in the AHL, so when called up to the NHL and then sent back down, they have to proceed through waivers and get picked up by someone else.
How often has the bug been reproduced? (Example) twice, so far. I've lost 6 players to this bug due to waivers from bugged 2-way contracts.

Do you have video or a picture? No

The more I play GM mode, the more I notice they didn't test it very well at all.
A very similar bug is all newly agreed contract 2-way contracts turning out to be 1-way as soon as they are signed during re-sign phase. Occured after the 2017 draft. Totally destoys that GM Mode career.

Last edited by mlb61; 02-08-2016 at 05:49 AM.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:07 AM   #68
Just started!

Platform: Xbone

Whats the bug?

For some reason, I cannot edit the potential of any of my players. The overalls I can, but not the potential or the accuracy of the potential. Why is this happening?

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?

Customize > Rosters > Edit Player

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

I cannot. The potential AND the accuracy will often change it to something completely different than what I selected. I will try to set Jacob Josefson to 82-84 overall and a top 9 medium AND and top 6 low. At times he switched to elite medium and other time he's a top 6 medium.

How often has the bug been reproduced? (Example) twice, so far.

Every single time I've tried to edit it. It started recently.

Do you have video or a picture?

No.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:17 PM   #69
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb61
A very similar bug is all newly agreed contract 2-way contracts turning out to be 1-way as soon as they are signed during re-sign phase. Occured after the 2017 draft. Totally destoys that GM Mode career.
A workaround.

Whenever negotiating with a non-rookie and wanting to offer a 2-way contract:

1) First, at the negotiating screen, choose 1-way as contract type;
2) Before actually committing the offer, move the type back to 2-way;
3) Make sure to adjust the contract amount back to the player's desired amount for a 2-way contract;
4) Commit the contact.
Old 02-12-2016, 04:31 PM   #70
Rookie

Unsung Hero's Arena

Not sure if this has been brought up yet but I discovered that if you edit a drafted player who hasn't signed a contract yet, they are automatically signed when you start Be a GM mode and players from your organization are automatically dropped to free agency. This is where the 'Unsigned' option would come in handy when editing players.
Old 02-27-2016, 11:08 AM   #71
Rookie

Platform: Xbox One

Whats the bug? Game crashes to 'desktop'

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Be a Player

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? I can't say for sure, but I think if a team scores multiple times on a major penalty - or possibly if the number of goals exceed the number of penalties (ie, 4/3 on PP), the game crashes once the power play is over.

How often has the bug been reproduced? (Example) twice, so far. It's happened twice, and I believe that was the factor both times (scored multiple times on a major PP).

Do you have video or a picture? Nope. Again - crashed to desktop.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »