Home

HUT Rec League Requirements?

This is a discussion on HUT Rec League Requirements? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2015, 06:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon5 HUT Rec League Requirements?

I'm trying to start Season 4 - Division 11 of an offline HUT season (HUT REC LEAGUE) and it says the only "Entry Requirements" are Max. Goalie Rating: 80.

Therefore, I went and bought 2 goalies that are rated an 80, tried to join and it says my team is ineligible. I was like wtf?

So I went and bought 2 goalies that are rated a 79 and tried and still get the same message. Anybody know what might be happening?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 12:33 AM   #2
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: HUT Rec League Requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcnorman07
I'm trying to start Season 4 - Division 11 of an offline HUT season (HUT REC LEAGUE) and it says the only "Entry Requirements" are Max. Goalie Rating: 80.

Therefore, I went and bought 2 goalies that are rated an 80, tried to join and it says my team is ineligible. I was like wtf?

So I went and bought 2 goalies that are rated a 79 and tried and still get the same message. Anybody know what might be happening?
Sort of similar issue here.. I bought Ondřej Pavelec before I left for work today.. Khudobin has been my starter most of the 2 seasons in 'Rec League' as I build up coins.. but I got home tonight..tried to insert Pavelec into the lineup to finish season 2/11, and make him the starter, but when I save the new lineup he disappears and I have no starting goalie.. but that's before I even GET to go to 'single season' so I'm confused because it says entry requirements are NONE? Somewhere they're not telling us something

The other 'leagues' in single season have clearly stated requirements so it's weird

nevermind MY issue now.. apparently my Pavelec is broken.. I just found an Elliot (87 OVR) for under 3k coin 'buy now' and grabbed him up.. the game lets me put HIM as the starter.. .. tried Pavelec as the #2 and his card disappears same as before..

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 09-19-2015 at 12:47 AM.
Old 09-21-2015, 01:25 AM   #3
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: HUT Rec League Requirements?

Also on the Rec League subject.. middle of 'season 3' now.. I get a 2 or 3 goal lead and my team starts taking STUPID penalties that I'm not part of myself.. must be EA's way of evening up the game because all of a sudden the crappy 67 OVR team is playing like NHL All Stars and roaring back into the game.. 3 tripping penalties and an interference penalty by AI teammates in my current game.

XBox: DHMNPhotos

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »