Home

NHL 16 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Provides Improvements to Online & Crashing

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Provides Improvements to Online & Crashing within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2015, 12:55 AM   #41
Rookie

Mikey88's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 16 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Provides Improvements to Online & Crashing

I havent noticed much of a difference with the patch on XB1 so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 04:12 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4

First 3 games in VS post patch are quite a bit more responsive and smooth here
Old 09-30-2015, 08:56 PM   #43
Rookie

Mikey88's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxkid23
First 3 games in VS post patch are quite a bit more responsive and smooth here
Xb1 or Ps4?
Old 10-01-2015, 12:31 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsize19
Still got lag post patch.... What actually did it correct? Played three games last night had lag in two and I'm running at 87mb download 18 mb upload. Actually, having had lag in 2 of 3, that was worse than I was getting prior to the patch...
Any one who is lagging are you by chance in Alberta and with Telus. I have been lagging since last two weeks of nhl15 PS3 I have tested everything and have 50mbps to os4 all the time but few other forms I have read seems to be issue with Telus so just looking if anyone else still lagging is with Telus
Old 10-01-2015, 01:10 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goingtobeatu
Any one who is lagging are you by chance in Alberta and with Telus. I have been lagging since last two weeks of nhl15 PS3 I have tested everything and have 50mbps to os4 all the time but few other forms I have read seems to be issue with Telus so just looking if anyone else still lagging is with Telus
I don't think it's related to Telus only. I have the same connection and only NHL 16 has that micro stutter lag. I didn't have it during the beta.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 09:16 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakar
I don't think it's related to Telus only. I have the same connection and only NHL 16 has that micro stutter lag. I didn't have it during the beta.
Ok well than my situation may be different we play with a team of six every night and only two of us live in Alberta with Telus everyone else on team is with shaw me and other Telus guy started laggin last week of nhl15 on PS3 at same time and if you google Telus and ea lagg there is a whole lot of issues with it, either way I have shaw coming on Saturday and they are giving me a free month trial so I will find out on Saturday if it fixes my issue another thing is we only lag in the night we can play in the day and it is fine
Old 10-01-2015, 09:20 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakar
Ok well than my situation may be different we play with a team of six every night and only two of us live in Alberta with Telus everyone else on team is with shaw me and other Telus guy started laggin last week of nhl15 on PS3 at same time and if you google Telus and ea lagg there is a whole lot of issues with it, either way I have shaw coming on Saturday and they are giving me a free month trial so I will find out on Saturday if it fixes my issue another thing is we only lag in the night we can play in the day and it is fine Just seems strange that me and other guy with Telus are only one on the team with an issue , started at exact time and there are quite a few people that live in Alberta that have Telus that can't play right now because of lagg either way I have tried everything new modem faster net speed upn tests, ping test euro test ect ect... I will find out for sure Saturday if Telus or ea problem on my end but I'm 100% confident it is an issue with Telus connecting to ea
Old 10-01-2015, 09:25 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goingtobeatu
Ok well than my situation may be different we play with a team of six every night and only two of us live in Alberta with Telus everyone else on team is with shaw me and other Telus guy started laggin last week of nhl15 on PS3 at same time and if you google Telus and ea lagg there is a whole lot of issues with it, either way I have shaw coming on Saturday and they are giving me a free month trial so I will find out on Saturday if it fixes my issue another thing is we only lag in the night we can play in the day and it is fine Just seems strange that me and other guy with Telus are only one on the team with an issue , started at exact time and there are quite a few people that live in Alberta that have Telus that can't play right now because of lagg either way I have tried everything new modem faster net speed upn tests, ping test euro test ect ect... I will find out for sure Saturday if Telus or ea problem on my end but I'm 100% confident it is an issue with Telus connecting to ea
I work for TELUS. I would be surprise if it was us. It possible that wherever the EA server are is going through some bad peering In order to troubleshoot, I would need to know the exact your IP and your friends IP, EA server IP address and than some traceroute. If you can obtain me this information, I can look into this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »