Home

Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

This is a discussion on Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2015, 10:50 AM   #9
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therion7
This is a good idea, Jake. Is there a file sharing site that doesn't have registration and all that business associated with it?
I'm sure there must be. I will look into it or maybe someone else knows one. More disturbing is that nobody is stepping forward with the old tuner which means everyone most likely overwrote it with the crappy Sept 28/30 tuner.

Last edited by jake19ny; 10-18-2015 at 10:55 AM.
Old 10-18-2015, 10:54 AM   #10
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Re: Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I'll check tonight. I haven't played the game in over 2 weeks (work trips), and I don't play online, so I may have the file. How will I know if I have the tuner you're looking for?
No way of knowing for sure unless you remember the last you went online or HUT with NHL16. If you never go online you would have default out of the box tuner. That's not bad but has a few issues corrected with a Sept 14 tuner. That tuner was the best for offline gamers.
Old 10-19-2015, 07:44 AM   #11
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
I'm sure there must be. I will look into it or maybe someone else knows one. More disturbing is that nobody is stepping forward with the old tuner which means everyone most likely overwrote it with the crappy Sept 28/30 tuner.

I definitely have it.
I am pretty useless when It comes to these things..so if you want to give me a step by step on what file site to use and how to do it..i will see what I can do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 09:38 AM   #12
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Cant we just uninstall the game completely, then re-install and launch offline so it doesn't download the tuner?
Old 10-19-2015, 09:43 AM   #13
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Cant we just uninstall the game completely, then re-install and launch offline so it doesn't download the tuner?
Yes you can. But what is being discussed is that there was a tuner release between out of the box and the most recent one that was best for offline play. There is no way to get that now. You delet the game and start from the beginning you either get out of the box or the most current one. Is there any chance that they let us select what tuner we want with a patch or something?
Old 10-19-2015, 10:59 AM   #14
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Yes you can. But what is being discussed is that there was a tuner release between out of the box and the most recent one that was best for offline play. There is no way to get that now. You delet the game and start from the beginning you either get out of the box or the most current one. Is there any chance that they let us select what tuner we want with a patch or something?

Oh, Ok. I get it now. I didn't realize there was one in between launch, and the garbage we have now. I didn't play the game much right at release due to Forza 6. So when I finally got into playing it a lot, I probably already had the good tuner because there was a time up to the most recent tuner that I had my sliders set to get the game playing how I liked it. Now, it's just a mess again.

My apologies. Carry on.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:40 AM   #15
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

I still have the Sept 28th tuner luckily but I'm on Xbox. I won't be going online anytime soon to say the least. I love the frequent tripping penalties TBH.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 11:53 AM   #16
Rookie

pm83's Arena

OVR: 3

Want to tell me what's the difference between the latest one and the best one? And is out of the box better than the latest one?

Can't believe we can't choose which tuner to use. This was possible at "old gen".

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »