Home

Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

This is a discussion on Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2015, 01:51 PM   #33
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
Thanks man. If this works there will be a lot of happy campers.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news..nut now I remember why my pos cpu has been sitting idle for the past 2 years.
It wont upload/download or basically open anything...damn near took 10 mins to turn on!
Looks like you will have to find another OSer to do the business...
Old 10-20-2015, 02:33 PM   #34
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Brilliant Idea for us Offline Gamers to go back to Pre September 28/30 Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news..nut now I remember why my pos cpu has been sitting idle for the past 2 years.
It wont upload/download or basically open anything...damn near took 10 mins to turn on!
No worries, I appreciate the attempt. Still looking.
Old 10-20-2015, 02:48 PM   #35
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Do you have a buddy or someone who has a computer or laptop you can borrow for five minutes? If you can find a way to email me the file, I have no problem doing the rest.

It seems as though you may be the only person in the world that still has this tuner. You're kind of like the person with a fix to a major disease that desperately needs to be reversed. LOL

Anyhow, if you find a way, just PM me and I will be happy to share with you my email address.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 04:59 PM   #36
Just started!

Question: Since there are a LOT of gameplay options you can change in the Customize menu, do we actually need an EA tuner? Or can we identify the settings that made 1.01 great and manually re-create something similar? Alternatively, if someone has 1.01 maybe he/she can grab some screens of those settings, and then we can adjust to match? Just a thought, no idea if it's even possible or if the tuner includes settings we can't adjust ourselves.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:35 PM   #37
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterbs23
Question: Since there are a LOT of gameplay options you can change in the Customize menu, do we actually need an EA tuner? Or can we identify the settings that made 1.01 great and manually re-create something similar? Alternatively, if someone has 1.01 maybe he/she can grab some screens of those settings, and then we can adjust to match? Just a thought, no idea if it's even possible or if the tuner includes settings we can't adjust ourselves.
First off there is no tuner 1.01. There has been so much confusion and this is EAs fault for not being clear and also the result of them constantly overwriting the original tuner. They claimed their way is less confusing but clearly not. They should go back to 1.00, 1.01, 1.02, etc...

So to clarify, there is only one tuner. 1.00. Wether it's out of the box brand new game or you download the latest it is always going to be 1.00. 1.00 and latest are one in the same because EA stopped giving us options on which tuner to use. They should either go back to multiple tuners with different numbers or eliminate the option for latest in the menu since they now give us just one constantly overwritten tuner.

As far as finding the sweet spot with sliders it's widely believed that these tuners change the overall AI of the game and tweaking sliders will not get it back to when it played well last month.
Old 10-20-2015, 11:56 PM   #38
Rookie

pm83's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
As far as finding the sweet spot with sliders it's widely believed that these tuners change the overall AI of the game and tweaking sliders will not get it back to when it played well last month.
This is true. With old gen I often selected default tuner because tuner updates usually took AI behaviour in wrong direction.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:32 AM   #39
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
Do you have a buddy or someone who has a computer or laptop you can borrow for five minutes? If you can find a way to email me the file, I have no problem doing the rest.

It seems as though you may be the only person in the world that still has this tuner. You're kind of like the person with a fix to a major disease that desperately needs to be reversed. LOL

Anyhow, if you find a way, just PM me and I will be happy to share with you my email address.

Jaiman, I pm'd you maybe all is not lost after all.....
Old 10-21-2015, 10:03 AM   #40
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5

jr86 is sending me the file by email. I will then post it somewhere for all of you to download.

jake19ny, perhaps a step-by-step on how to get it from the PC > USB > PS4 would help myself and others. I'm sure it's fairly simple, but just in case.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »