Home

so i was testing all-star: hardcore

This is a discussion on so i was testing all-star: hardcore within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2015, 03:06 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: so i was testing all-star: hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME
More food for thought on action/reaction so when I lowered cpu strategy slider to 1 I then knew I would have to raise my teammate penalties because I was limiting the cpu boost mode that helped draw penalties for the cpu because I have better control.

Another question I wonder about if CPU strategy slider is pretty much just a boost what does it do the the Human players strategy slider as I use auto lines and have cpu strategy at 3 ?

From all the testing I still think this game has it all ! but sadly its not all put together in one whole piece so I can change this and see that but then when I changed that I lost this and so on and one more huge thing is online and offline need separate sliders or at least dont overwrite tuners .
I have my HUM strategy slider at max. I still find the games challenging. I'll experiment with it at 3 and lower to see what happens.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:12 PM   #18
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: so i was testing all-star: hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
I have my HUM strategy slider at max. I still find the games challenging. I'll experiment with it at 3 and lower to see what happens.
Try cpu at 2 and Hu at 4 and see what you get ? youll probably see more of a cpu boost but I wonder if hu at 4 balances it .

Update : Hey keep an eye on the cpu strategy slider changing to zero ? freakin unreal happened twice as I noticed both times the cpu didnt pull the goalie and it was at zero .

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 10-22-2015 at 09:13 PM. Reason: add on

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »