Home

Team chemistry in Be a GM Mode

This is a discussion on Team chemistry in Be a GM Mode within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2015, 02:05 PM   #9
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Team chemistry in Be a GM Mode

I got it all the way up to 86% after a hot winning streak to start the season, but after cooling off with a few losses it's dipped back down a bit to around 83%.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:59 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 13

Whether a good idea in concept or bad, the prudent option for EA would have been to include an option to disable it. While they want everyone to play with their shiny new toy, I am not a fan and would like to have an option to just turn it off.
Old 11-13-2015, 05:33 PM   #11
Rookie

I signed Manny Malhotra as a depth centre in my Dallas GM mode. First thing he said was that management weren't making good decisions. Was he the first to tell me that signing him was a bad idea?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2015, 05:47 AM   #12
Rookie

Team chemistry and player morale has never been implemented correctly in the few games I have experienced it. It's been put into about every sport and yet players get upset and ruin team chemistry over the wrong things. It seems like NHL 16 has the worst implementation of it I've seen yet. I started a BaGM and won the first 10 games of the season yet a handful of players were upset about how things were going with the team. A couple of my top scorers were complaining about lack of playing time. Injured guys whining about being benched. It's a total mess.

I honestly don't think morale and chemistry add enough to sports games to warrant their use. Scrap it and focus on more important things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »