Home

Patch with latest tuner on Xbox one?

This is a discussion on Patch with latest tuner on Xbox one? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2015, 01:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Patch with latest tuner on Xbox one?

Are you guys using the latest tuner after the latest patch? Or are you sticking with the tuner out of the box? Curious to see what everyone's thoughts are before I get the tuner....thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2015, 04:31 PM   #2
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Patch with latest tuner on Xbox one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDIrishRangers78
Are you guys using the latest tuner after the latest patch? Or are you sticking with the tuner out of the box? Curious to see what everyone's thoughts are before I get the tuner....thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am using the newest patch and tuner in my Be a GM. I have tried default sliders. Pro, All Star and Superstar. Simulation and Hardcore. Tuner, newest and 1.00. I've tried playing with all the sliders. I can't get a game that I have fun with.

Played 5 games today. First off, I'm not a rage gamer. I don't get all wound up. I play when I actually have free time from work and coaching to unwind and have a few beers.

I was raging today. The first 3 games the computer got every loose puck. Every! Even if I was right there, my guys wouldn't, couldn't pick it up. They scored a bunch of one timer goals including my favorite, pinned to the boards, a blind back heel kick pass for a one timer goal.

Every time I try to shoot, the ai reads my input and will go to shot block or poke check at that exact moment. I work a great cycle to get a decent look. Press up and all of a sudden their guy is already laying down. But, had I not pressed shoot, he'd still have been following me and stuck on me.

Pass to the point and good luck to that. Get railed by 3 guys all taking away any angle to shoot, pass or dump. Breakaway every time.

Forget about your ai defense that leaves the slot and back door wide open for ai one timers (your ai guys will not go back door for that one timer from you nor will the computer team ai leave that area open).

Game 4 I shut off. It just wasn't fun nor was it fair. And I had totally one sided the sliders. The AI still stuck it to me in every area. And not because they are better.

Game 5, went back to Pro, one sided the sliders, outshot them 53 to 14. Won 3-2.........

Hopefully this isn't the last tuner or patch. Stinks for xbox owners that like to play EASHL like me. I don't want to have to delete everything every time I go play online to get the gameplay I thought was DYNAMITE!

Really is too bad. Good thing is, in my opinion, online is playing great. But, offline, never more frustrating. My 2 cents. And I'm usually a very positive cat.

I really want to like this game. I keep going back to it. I think there is a lot of good

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »