Home

NHL 17 Adds World Cup of Hockey, Team Relocation, Many Customization Options & More

This is a discussion on NHL 17 Adds World Cup of Hockey, Team Relocation, Many Customization Options & More within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2016, 03:03 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 17 Vision Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon
Do you think the international team jerseys will be licensed this year? They've been sadly generic since I can remember
Maybe they'll go the NHL 2004 route and make their own. Those jerseys looked really nice I'd love to see them do that again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2016, 03:34 PM   #26
Rookie

Re: NHL 17 Adds World Cup of Hockey, Team Relocation, Many Customization Options & Mo

The trailer looks interesting but nothing really that would get me hooked up again. Last version I played was 14 and even that one not that much.

Honestly I dont really care about a 5 player goal celebration or if there are real coach models. Stuff like this is nice for a day or two but then I dont care much. All of the last editions i played (from 10-14) felt artificial gameplay wise. Probably good if you look for a hockey themed game but I never got the real hockey feeling. Maybe its because the 2k series spoiled me or maybe its because i didnt set that high standards back then, I dont know. But then again, NBA 2k12 kept me hooked longer than NHL 12 and I dont even like basketball anymore.

P.S.: Is it confirmed that NHL will remain PS and XBOX only or is there still a chance for a PC version?
Old 04-26-2016, 04:43 PM   #27
Rookie

custom music like mbl show 16 please
Old 04-26-2016, 04:49 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2
PC Version plz!!!!
Old 04-26-2016, 04:52 PM   #29
Rookie

Gotmilkman24's Arena

Re: NHL 17 Adds World Cup of Hockey, Team Relocation, Many Customization Options & Mo

Front of the net battles makes me excited as a defenseman. Maybe tie ups work now?
Old 04-26-2016, 04:55 PM   #30
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

I honestly think NHL 16 was pretty good gameplay wise. It's still a game that is arcady with default sliders, but with a few adjustments it really feels solid.

My major points of contention are currently board play and play in front of the net are downers and need overhauled. I'd also like to see defenders play more aggressively.
Old 04-26-2016, 05:24 PM   #31
Rookie

Hopefully you can create multiple teams and use images from the web instead of just lame pre-set logos. It won't be a worthy addition unless you could create say the KHL or Big10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2016, 06:03 PM   #32
Rookie

I'll take back a little bit of my snarky-ness from my last post they are actually rolling out a little bit of meat today ad not just a Cover Vote. To see customization being a focus has me just a little bit excited but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »