Home

Is there any hope for GM Connected anymore?

This is a discussion on Is there any hope for GM Connected anymore? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2016, 08:51 PM   #1
Rookie

DustinOverbay's Arena

OVR: 1
Is there any hope for GM Connected anymore?

Is it even feasible to believe that EA will bring back GM connected for NHL 17? It was by far my most played mode(On probably my most played game) and I spent HOURS in a 25 man league way back in NHL 14. Awful how it was yanked.

NHL- New York Rangers
MLB- New York Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2016, 02:56 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Is there any hope for GM Connected anymore?

Well judging by the response in this thread i would say there's no hope and that's unfortunate. Seems the GM Connected peeps are not complaining as much as the other folks.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Old 05-06-2016, 10:30 AM   #3
Banned

MalformedDC2009's Arena

OVR: 0

I want GM Connected too. There's really no point in having a BaGM mode if it's not online.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:56 AM   #4
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

Or at the least a way to play coop online with multiple friends in season or be a gm mode. I have 3 buddies that we played 14 coop online religiously. Def need an option to coop in a season or be a gm.

Couch coop is all well and good but for old guys like me and my old man friends that work 60 hour weeks, have kids and we don't live next door anymore, we need an option to continue our seasons online.

Honestly, in 14, that was our only way of catching up each week sometimes 2 or 3 times a week with our schedules.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:41 AM   #5
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunofharlem3
Or at the least a way to play coop online with multiple friends in season or be a gm mode. I have 3 buddies that we played 14 coop online religiously. Def need an option to coop in a season or be a gm.

Couch coop is all well and good but for old guys like me and my old man friends that work 60 hour weeks, have kids and we don't live next door anymore, we need an option to continue our seasons online.

Honestly, in 14, that was our only way of catching up each week sometimes 2 or 3 times a week with our schedules.
They wouldn't even have to do that. Just allow people to use custom rosters and sliders in unranked games. It's more work for users to do pen and paper leagues,but with this series the less work the devs have to do the better chance it has to make it in.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2016, 06:23 AM   #6
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus
They wouldn't even have to do that. Just allow people to use custom rosters and sliders in unranked games. It's more work for users to do pen and paper leagues,but with this series the less work the devs have to do the better chance it has to make it in.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
Perfect. Any way that we can play the ai is better than anything. We used to do a pen and paper in NHL 2k10 with Team Up. WE'd play custom 4 vs ai. Then record the score adnd what not.

At this point we'll take anything
Old 05-07-2016, 08:01 AM   #7
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunofharlem3

I would love for just a season mode online, would make this faster loading wise. My buds and i on the same team, even an option to add our eashl players to the team we select. Just to play through a season, a game or two a night bs'ing hockey etc.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 05-07-2016, 11:17 AM   #8
MVP

No pen and paper! Come on really it's 2016 that's just insane. I know you guys just want something but I can't do it. I want fully customizable online leagues from sliders to season length, full draft and a nice companion app for my league! I would even pay extra if they did it properly. I still can't believe they worked so hard to put in GM connected and instead of building on it and improving it to draw in more people to the mode they just yanked it out! For me GM connected was my favorite mode with my brother, 2 sons at college, nephews and cousins. It was a great family thing we had going. All we wanted was just the ability to play shorter seasons! I know it's not his fault but I will never forgive rammer and his gang for removing this mode... Lol.. But I'm serious... Hahaha...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited by TDKing; 05-07-2016 at 11:36 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »