Home

No updated goal totals in nhl 17

This is a discussion on No updated goal totals in nhl 17 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2016, 05:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
No updated goal totals in nhl 17

Again I have asked this question over and over so I submitted this question as advised on one of the pages here ask ea ....

My question will we see updated goal totals in season play in nhl 17
When a player scores will it show for instance ... Crosby (23) ?

Their answer .... You can see a players updated goal totals in the box score in the pause menu during or after a game ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2016, 07:08 PM   #2
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: No updated goal totals in nhl 17

Why have something like goal totals shown when you can set popcorn prices!
Old 06-11-2016, 07:13 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Sounds like clueless customer service more than anything - they're probably telling you how to see the info in the current game, even though you were asking about 17.

I don't think this is them implying that it won't be corrected in '17 (though that's certainly possible).
Old 06-11-2016, 07:17 PM   #4
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Sounds like clueless customer service more than anything - they're probably telling you how to see the info in the current game, even though you were asking about 17.

I don't think this is them implying that it won't be corrected in '17 (though that's certainly possible).
I would be shocked if it was in 17.. it's sounding more and more like the presentation is the same.
Old 06-11-2016, 07:21 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I would be shocked if it was in 17.. it's sounding more and more like the presentation is the same.
I agree.....I just wouldn't take this as confirmation of it (and I think the thread title is misleading).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2016, 09:31 AM   #6
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouxy
Again I have asked this question over and over so I submitted this question as advised on one of the pages here ask ea ....

My question will we see updated goal totals in season play in nhl 17
When a player scores will it show for instance ... Crosby (23) ?

Their answer .... You can see a players updated goal totals in the box score in the pause menu during or after a game ?
Can you post the link to the ask EA where they responded to this I can't find it on the Ask EA site. I don't see your question or response there so I may be looking in the wrong spot. Thanks
Old 06-12-2016, 12:04 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake19ny
Can you post the link to the ask EA where they responded to this I can't find it on the Ask EA site. I don't see your question or response there so I may be looking in the wrong spot. Thanks
I guess I should have included the ? About updated goal total I didn't want this to sound like I knew that for a fact..... I was saying will that be in this years game ?

According to the reply I received I would have to guess no ... It's not going to be

I was also thinking they should have incorporated the little icon above a players head that showed his updated season totals that would have been so cool
Old 06-12-2016, 12:31 PM   #8
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0

This is absolutely absurd if this is not corrected this year. I simply cannot understand how something so simple that was on last gen and currently in every other sports game on current gen, not make it 3 years in a row into this game. I'm guessing that if they ignored this they will also ignore the fact that the announcers pre-game comments are more often than not, totally random and inaccurate to the current state of your team during the season. Gets annoying hearing Eddie talk about the horrible season my goalie is having when he was 3rd in the league in wins 4th in GAA and 1st in shut outs. Sloppy and unacceptable.
I so wish SONY would take on hockey. MLB the Show, those guys not only know how to make a solid game but the presentation, commentary, and stat overlays are second to none

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »