Home

Celebrations!

This is a discussion on Celebrations! within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2016, 03:14 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Celebrations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caniac94
If we make our voices heard EA can respond. They did it last year with player editing. Just glad for those of us who play mostly offline that we can use these too. It wouldn't make sense to have something like the Jagr salute but not be able to use it as Jaromir Jagr. (Now how about Roster Sharing? )
Maybe this means a day 1 patch will be in or at least they've been working on the game.

Last edited by Elite49; 08-26-2016 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Whoop wrong topic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 04:26 PM   #26
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1

Those of us who noticed the celebrations being in the trailers and then raising hell about us who only play offline modes have a small victory here.

It made ZERO sense to have all those new celebrations in and in their trailers they're showing Jagr do the salute, Reeves doing the dab, and Kane doing his unique celebration, but then we can't do it in the game. No excuse.

Lets hope the goal horns are louder/fixed as far as presentation goes now.
Old 08-27-2016, 10:58 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by csamuelsvt
Those of us who noticed the celebrations being in the trailers and then raising hell about us who only play offline modes have a small victory here.

It made ZERO sense to have all those new celebrations in and in their trailers they're showing Jagr do the salute, Reeves doing the dab, and Kane doing his unique celebration, but then we can't do it in the game. No excuse.

Yes! The audio side of this game needs some serious work as well. I'd like to hear the crowd actually make some noise. I'd also like different sliders, like one for the PA but not the music.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:54 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:

Haha you complain, EA fixes the issue, and you complain some more. The entitlement on this board, unreal
Old 08-29-2016, 08:43 AM   #29
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakywwe
Haha you complain, EA fixes the issue, and you complain some more. The entitlement on this board, unreal
.....where am I complaining? Please show me where I am complaining, thanks.

I am praising EA for them fixing this issue as it made no sense to not have this in.

I also said, hopefully they fix the goal horn volume issue that was in the beta as many people could not hear them at all and it looked like a bug.

Once again, where is the complaining? If you're not going to contribute anything and attack those who have issues with the game, then I don't see why you're here to begin with as you're clearly not providing anything but negativity.

God forbid the diehards talk about legacy issues in this game such as lack of neutral zone play, AI issues, lack of true board play, etc. Don't want to be "entitled" though, even if some of us having been playing this series for awhile and dropping 59.99 plus every year to get our hockey fix.

Last edited by csamuelsvt; 08-29-2016 at 08:51 AM.
Old 08-29-2016, 10:50 AM   #30
Rookie

Here's to hoping that one day they add actual team celebrations rather then this 2 man crap.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:32 AM   #31
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackxEichel15
Here's to hoping that one day they add actual team celebrations rather then this 2 man crap.
Supposedly its a tech issue, but I'm shocked this hasn't been resolved yet. In NHL 14 they started the real time on ice presentation etc, but to have only 2 guys celebrate and then the other 3 skate away has been an eye sore the past 4 years.

I would suggest a cut-scene for the 5 man for next year if they can't get the full 5 man celebration in. I'm pretty certain the celebration after you score and the 2 man celebration kicks in whereby you celebrate with your team by the bench is a cut-scene.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 12:47 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
I would suggest a cut-scene for the 5 man for next year if they can't get the full 5 man celebration in.
This. It can't be that time consuming to throw in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »