Home

NHL 17 Players Faces List

This is a discussion on NHL 17 Players Faces List within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2016, 02:21 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 17 Players Faces List

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinthFall
You can clearly tell that they favour Canucks. Look at the amount of new faces and faces.

Then look at how Gudbranson has failed to develop until NHL 17 when he was traded to Canucks, he suddenly jumped from 83 to 86
I was noticing this yesterday as well! Their team is only lightly flawed. In reality it should be in rebuilding mode. They have it set up as a Stanley Cup Powerhouse.
Old 09-15-2016, 06:39 PM   #34
Rookie

Orrad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevendah
Crazy how we get updates on guys that not only looked good to begin with, but hardly aged in real life to need updates. Meanwhile I can think of 40 guys who's scans would really contribute to the authenticity of the franchise.
Yep! Like Joe Pavelski, I think his scan is from 2012!
Old 09-15-2016, 07:30 PM   #35
Rookie

miner7g's Arena

The amount of faces for the Canucks is simply explained because the EA headquarters are less than an hour from where the majority of the players live. It's a matter of opportunity, not favouritism. Though Guddy's jump to 86 is a little sketchy for me, I'd argue if they were majorly favouring the Canucks they'd have the goalies a lot higher, as they actually deserve higher ratings than last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 11:32 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by miner7g
The amount of faces for the Canucks is simply explained because the EA headquarters are less than an hour from where the majority of the players live. It's a matter of opportunity, not favouritism. Though Guddy's jump to 86 is a little sketchy for me, I'd argue if they were majorly favouring the Canucks they'd have the goalies a lot higher, as they actually deserve higher ratings than last year.
Yea, the location of the studio definitely helped them get that done. I guess the only thing to do is wait for the season's day 1 update. Maybe we'll get more names on the board.
Old 09-19-2016, 02:35 PM   #37
Rookie

pattyren's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevendah
Yea, the location of the studio definitely helped them get that done. I guess the only thing to do is wait for the season's day 1 update. Maybe we'll get more names on the board.
We know they certainly have the scans for it.
Old 09-26-2016, 11:19 PM   #38
Rookie

The September 21st roster update put an updated scan on Steven Stamkos. It looks great! Haven't noticed anything else yet.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:23 AM   #39
Just started!

Its a pity, that Nikita Kucherov still doesn't have his own face in this game. Does anybody know, if he is gonna have it?
Old 09-28-2016, 09:07 PM   #40
Rookie

1) check out brycen martin sabres prospect who is on everett silvertips roster. he has a scanned face.

2) it is infuriating how you cannot edit a players height and weight. EA has them so off. Some highly touted prospects are 20-30 pounds off. why not let the user has the ability to edit weights and heights.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »