Home

NHL 17 Players Faces List

This is a discussion on NHL 17 Players Faces List within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2016, 09:38 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 17 Players Faces List

No its not his real face.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:12 PM   #58
Rookie

Quick fact: the two players who join McDavid as scoring leaders as I post this message are Nikita Kucherov and Mark Scheifele. I am not calling myself a visionary here, but these are two players I've mentioned by name, all over this forum, as players who should definitely have been scanned by this year's game. No faces have been added via roster update just yet but let's sit tight...
Old 11-21-2016, 08:50 PM   #59
Rookie

pattyren's Arena

OVR: 2

Official Facebook just posted this response to question regarding player faces and being able to edit faces:
"hockey players are largely covered up so putting a ton of work in to customization when there are other areas that are more important just doesn't make sense. It's not that often that you're staring at their face. You do get to see them more in the brief cutscenes and when helmets come off, but we also have had more requests for arena customization than player faces. It's possible this could change in the future, but when we pick and choose what gets work and what doesn't, it's mainly based on requests from the community."

It's nice to know that they do not consider this a priority lol. What a joke.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-11-21 at 8.43.47 PM.png (40.8 KB, 104 views)
Old 11-22-2016, 08:31 AM   #60
Rookie

What a load of crap. It's not important to go 4 lines deep here. But team captains, starting goaltenders and most top 6 skaters should have their heads in by now. 1st line centres especially! They're major buildings blocks to any franchise.
Old 11-22-2016, 01:53 PM   #61
Rookie

There really is no excuse to at least get the NHL teams. EA has an exclusive license, meaning they could set a date for each team where they could scan entire rosters.

At the very least allow us to change the generic faces and change hair. This way we can atleast make a somewhat accurate representation of the player if we wish to do so. I remember a user here made a few CAPs and they looked pretty good for a generic face.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2016, 06:44 PM   #62
Rookie

OnYourMark's Arena

I've noticed a few faces that appear to have been updated after the patch. Haven't seen anything new though.
Old 11-23-2016, 06:44 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourMark
I've noticed a few faces that appear to have been updated after the patch. Haven't seen anything new though.
Taylor Hall got an updated face. About time.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:05 PM   #64
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

OVR: 2

What do you guys think of these faces made from the generic face options we have in game? They not perfect, but I think they're much better than what we have. I was going to see if EA would make these changes if I gave them the data. I'm going to do a few teams and see if EA will help us out.

">

">

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »