Home

True Broadcast Auto Zoom Still Broken

This is a discussion on True Broadcast Auto Zoom Still Broken within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2016, 11:19 PM   #1
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5
True Broadcast Auto Zoom Still Broken

I still see no difference with auto zoom off while playing in true broadcast view. It was the same in 16. I really hope they fix this, as it really takes away from playing on that angle. I know it's not for everyone but if they give you an option to turn it off, it should work as expected.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2016, 01:48 AM   #2
Rookie

Hurst31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: True Broadcast Auto Zoom Still Broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
I still see no difference with auto zoom off while playing in true broadcast view. It was the same in 16. I really hope they fix this, as it really takes away from playing on that angle. I know it's not for everyone but if they give you an option to turn it off, it should work as expected.
I noticed this too, I played true broadcast on 16 for a bit but had to change back to overhead due to the auto zoom problems. It almost seemed worse when i tried it in the beta this year
Old 08-01-2016, 06:34 PM   #3
Rookie

lunch pale gang's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
I'm glad you brought this up because I play almost exclusively on "True Broadcast" when I'm playing offline, and noticed this in 15, 16 and now 17, at least during the beta anyways.

One other item that needs to be addressed as well, whenever I go to play online, my online camera is automatically set to "True Broadcast" as well. I save my online Be a Pro camera setting to "Overhead," but for some reason when I go from playing offline with "True Broadcast" to online, it keeps me at "True Broadcast." Not a huge deal, but if the game gives me the option to save my camera preferences, it should work.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:49 PM   #4
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5

Anyone know if this has been fixed? Haven't had time to check out gameplay vids for myself since playing the beta.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »