Home

How is your BaP Goalie going

This is a discussion on How is your BaP Goalie going within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2016, 06:21 PM   #33
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How is your BaP Goalie going

I've given up on 10 minutes, so I converted them in to 9 Minutes, I think I was just lucky for 9 Minute periods, in 10 minutes it seemed like I'd score 2 they'd score 4 goals, anyways goals just was going back in fourth, I've decided to move it to 9 Minutes, I posted the adjustments in my Slider Thread, have fun all!, anyways you should see alot of shots, I'd say about 10-40 in that ratio.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:48 PM   #34
Rookie

Northernwolf's Arena

Found my problem.
Seems the tuner was downloaded after all!

I uninstalled it from my ps4 and now all is much better! :-D
Old 09-24-2016, 07:08 PM   #35
Rookie

Northernwolf's Arena

Icon11 Re: How is your BaP Goalie going

So I started up with a new goalie and did it with nothing changed.

I have 7 games and its going pretty good. loosing some and winning some. progressing the goalie, though my low stick saves are tumbling.

Had a landslide of a game. have not seen this kind of a result before in 17.

Yep..
I won by a landslide with my goalie!
I think it was my third game in this evening. I just stared at the screen lol.
Have seen some big wins and some close ones now.
I really suggest uninstalling the tuners and just play goalie on 5 min period folks. I thought things was getting weird with my last post, but after finding the error of my ways I must say the game play some pretty good BaP Goalie atm.

Im in a nailbiter against Everett right now, so I better get back to it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg niceone.jpg (139.6 KB, 40 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2016, 08:30 AM   #36
Rookie

Just started a new goalie after finding sliders that work amazing for me, my stats are amazing, 1.72 GAA and a 936 Sv% on superstar difficulty! Loving it now, we're winning games 4-2, 3-1, and so on! Only problem Im having now is that even after the great games, the coach still lowered my role into a time share... but still pretty good for a 16 yr old goalie!
Old 09-26-2016, 11:29 AM   #37
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

that's cool , I was thinking of super star for goalie sliders, with the new tuner and patch, but... I just don't have the heart to do it , what do you think of superstar's game play with out the patch and tuner, if you're still doing this ?
Old 09-26-2016, 01:12 PM   #38
Rookie

I use the latest tuner and patch, I play on low game speed but crank up the puck handler speed up to 80, player speed at 25 and pich handler agility to 85 and turn their deking up, turn down shot power by 10, ai learning and all strat adjustments off, also attributes down to 2, it seems sometimes slow but I'm always facing 25-40 shots a game, 3 shutouts now, worst game was against London, 3 ga from marner and Tkachuk, won 5-3 though 40 shots against with big saves all game
Old 09-26-2016, 03:47 PM   #39
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

updated 7 Minute slider's, for the new roster update and tuner, have fun all!, I also got ridd of my 9 and 5 minute sliders, 7 is all you need, am working on my player slider also.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:21 PM   #40
Rookie

Key tips I learned from days of frustration to stop glitchy guaranteed goals against: go to the thread on here about goalie tips, learn them and make it habit, they become very helpful once you perfect them
1. on the rush, challenge the puck carrier and always leave the red shot lane on the short side but never so much that you can't catch up, pressing ls hard in the direction of the shot lane as soon as he shoots, the ls puts you in that perfect positioning, if you're behind then you have to use rs, try to avoid it though, also keeping short side open makes him think about the shot while giving you advantage on the one timer
2. On rebounds in tight, use spread eagle WHILE HOLDING PRECISION OFF! He slides his legs back to the post to block It off instead of dropping straight down, they seemed to have fixed the save, making it more effective. (I use it all the time when I'm near the end of the game with only 1 ga to figure out what plays it's effective on and not so much) Plus they always look cool
3. And my favorite saves Always hug post wide, go to vh at trapezoid for xp, then immediately go paddle down, if he skates for a wraparound, do post slide to paddle down (or spread eagle for fun, but can be risky sometimes )and its an instant guaranteed save every time, if he tries to cut to the front, just go paddle down and he'll stop it too. paddle down is 100x more effective and also gives you maneuverability from the post without over playing and leaving a wide open net, this is how I stopped marner on a partial break, he cut in front and held on till other side of crease, i did rs slide, he toe drags around to backhand top shelf, i had to go spread eagle to stop it, keeping the 4-3 lead, the single most exciting save I've ever made in any game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »