Home

xbox1 delete saved profile ?

This is a discussion on xbox1 delete saved profile ? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2016, 06:41 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
xbox1 delete saved profile ?

Since I am trying to get different sliders that work, I have saved a large number of profiles on Xbox1 (i.e. test 1, slider test, NHL-Pro, etc etc ...the list goes on)

I like to have a few slider profiles with different levels of sliders to mix the games up.

I want to delete the profiles that I know are wrong so that when I want to find the one that I like I don't have to scroll around so much to find it.

If I uninstall my NHL17, when reinstalling it, these slider profiles just come back.

Looking at M$ website, they say you can delete from the cloud by doing the following

1. On Home, select My games and apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
  3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
  1. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
  2. Delete from console will remove the local copy of this save. You can retrieve it from the cloud the next time you play.

• Delete everywhere will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
  • Cancel will leave your data intact.

I don't see the Delete everywhere.. do any of you see that, and if so have you been able to delete unused slider profiles?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2016, 07:07 PM   #2
Rock Band FTW!

murph17's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: xbox1 delete saved profile ?

Scroll/move down. There should be another separate listing for your game save data. Click on this and you should have the delete all option.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »