Home

Old 01-20-2017, 11:48 PM   #9
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Fatigue

So I played one game tonight with both fatigue sliders pushed up. I liked that I was able to play pretty normal and roll three lines for a while. My better players got more minutes as they should. I certainly mixed my fourth line in so I think I like this setting. Didn't help me win though as I got pasted 8-1 by the Ducks.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 01-21-2017, 11:10 AM   #10
Rookie

nyr30's Arena

OVR: 5

This is something i am going to have to try because i was ready for giving up on this game after only a week of getting it. Every game my defense felt like it was always dog tired which lead to a lot of unnecessary turnovers and being pinned in my own zone. I had played about with fatigue sliders but it didn't make much difference so hopefully this helps a bit.
Old 01-25-2017, 09:53 AM   #11
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

So I played a game with my settings for fatigue last night, a 4-1 win over Carolina. I really like the way it plays. If you leave guys out too long or you get hemmed in your zone you can see the fatigue kick in, but the guys recover faster. I'm going to have to check the ice time numbers for games before making this switch but I'm going to guess the ice time is pretty spread evenly. I looked last night and my first line guys (Giroux, Simmonds, etc) played around 20 minutes while my fourth line guys between 8-12 (depending on if they kill penalties). That's right in line with the real Flyers numbers the last two games.

Last edited by mdgoalie37; 01-25-2017 at 10:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2017, 11:09 AM   #12
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdgoalie37
So I played a game with my settings for fatigue last night, a 4-1 win over Carolina. I really like the way it plays. If you leave guys out too long or you get hemmed in your zone you can see the fatigue kick in, but the guys recover faster. I'm going to have to check the ice time numbers for games before making this switch but I'm going to guess the ice time is pretty spread evenly. I looked last night and my first line guys (Giroux, Simmonds, etc) played around 20 minutes while my fourth line guys between 8-12 (depending on if they kill penalties). That's right in line with the real Flyers numbers the last two games.

What are your fatigue slider numbers at? Would love to try them out.
Old 01-25-2017, 10:44 PM   #13
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

Fatigue

I have Fatigue effect 90 (CPU)/85 (human) and Fatigue Recovery at 70/75. I'm playing in All-Star and I feel like the CPU get a boost which is the reason for the higher numbers for the CPU. I just pushed them up to these settings and it seems to work. Played a good game against the Habs today, losing 3-2 (plus they added two empty netters).

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Last edited by mdgoalie37; 01-27-2017 at 12:09 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »