Home

NHL 18 Players with Real Faces

This is a discussion on NHL 18 Players with Real Faces within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2018, 04:27 PM   #41
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NHL 18 Players with Real Faces

Of the two teams I'm following this season:

D. Hamilton CAL
(M. Ferland CAL)

J. Bailey NYI
A. Lee NYI

Overall we are still far from where we should be, IMO add 2 to 3 more players to each team and we are up to what I expect (at a minimum) from a game in 2018.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2018, 10:53 AM   #42
Just started!

OVR: 0
Angry Re: NHL 18 Players with Real Faces

Former Regina Pat , playing for EV Zug , Josh Holden.

I agree with all these comments. It’s embarrassing and disappointing to see the lack of player scans !!!
Old 01-14-2018, 05:39 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
Overall we are still far from where we should be, IMO add 2 to 3 more players to each team and we are up to what I expect (at a minimum) from a game in 2018.
I don’t think it matters to add 2-3 per team specifically. Some specific teams don’t have 2-3 guys worth scanning. I’d say it’s more significant to add 100 active guys, league wide, that we see more of in general, regardless of team.

And not 15 new Canucks either.
Old 01-14-2018, 07:44 PM   #44
Just started!

Good call! 100 would be an acceptable start .
Old 01-24-2018, 12:25 PM   #45
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevendah
I don’t think it matters to add 2-3 per team specifically. Some specific teams don’t have 2-3 guys worth scanning. I’d say it’s more significant to add 100 active guys, league wide, that we see more of in general, regardless of team.

And not 15 new Canucks either.
Yea true. I rather wanted to state what amount I'd see as acceptable, I guess smth like 350 faces in the NHL alone, now it's smth around 250, without really counting it, so we are on the same page.

But to be entirely honest, I actually don't see why they don't have (close to) all players with real faces, I mean idk how they do it, but I would imagine they visit the team and scan the players, so why not do all they can get when doing such session already?? Should be smth you can do without investing much extra time and resources at all.. Baffels me! But maybe they don't do it that way.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2018, 07:50 PM   #46
Rookie

Hey guys!

I updated the list given the deadline day deals made today. Overall, a lot of facial movement! If anyone spots anything off, let me know. I'll update the list once more a week or so into free agency, and then we'll call it a year, yea?

That being said, this year will be the last year I post the facial scans list. I have a template saved that I can share with someone who's willing to take over next season and keep it up to date. Logos need to be updated too as I haven't had the opportunity when I posted the list this season. If you don't know much html, maintaining the list is still very doable. Having at least a basic knowledge will help though. I strongly encourage someone to continue this thread when we get a taste of NHL 19. We get some recognition and it's worth continuing to show that we care. I will probably still participate in the forum from time to time and point out new scans in the comments. Let me know if you're interested!
Old 02-27-2018, 09:32 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevendah
Toronto Maple Leafs
T. Bozak, J. Gardiner, N. Horton, N. Kadri, J. Lupul, P. Marleau, M. Marner, M. Martin, A. Matthews, T. Plekanec, M. Rielly, J. van Riemsdyk
Lupul and freaking Horton have faces and Nylander and Marner still don't. Ridiculous.
Old 02-27-2018, 10:22 PM   #48
Banned

Marner does.Last 3 years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »