Old 10-12-2017, 11:41 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: How's your franchise mode going? NHL 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Unfortunately no it does not

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Thanks for the response, maybe I'll pick it up on a sale or something somewhere down the line.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2017, 06:12 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sadly since the latest patch and tuner, I've stopped playing franchise. I was really enjoying it but I got sick of the ai sniping from everywhere and no matter what I put the goaltending sliders to, my goalies make 75 to 80% of saves and nothing higher. I'm not the greatest player ever but before the patch and tuner goalies actually did ok and even stole my expansion team a couple of wins. Now, I'm lucky to even keep it close. NHL is awfully close to being shelved and I have never had a version of nhl I've stopped playing sure the season since the start of the games in 92 and 93.

Just can't stand the ai in this game anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2017, 06:29 PM   #67
Go Redbirds!!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
I just saw it, you can now see out of town scores , it will show it on scoreboard, you can also view others lines and stats of other NHLers, but not stats of other dudes in-game, but you do those I mentioned.
Funny thing about the out of town scoreboard it will only show up around the middle of the 2nd period if you have a stoppage of play. Wierd!!!
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats
Old 10-12-2017, 07:20 PM   #68
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0

My Franchise Superstar: Full Sim NHL 18 is UP, Have fun all!, in-case you wanna know.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:51 AM   #69
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjavon
Spoiler

The Storm losing streak extended to 6 straight games, entering November with a 2-7-0 record... then all of the sudden ripped off 7 straight wins!

Seattle currently holds the last wildcard spot in the Western Conference after a 10-3-2 November, sitting at 12-10-2 after 24 games.

Mark Letestu leads the Storm in points with 17 (5 G, 12 A) and has dominated the faceoff circle, winning 63% of his draws. Behind him, centerman Antoine Vermette is also winning 60% of his draws, helping them win the puck possession battle.

Phillip Grubauer had a great November, he started the month with around an 89% save percentage, but it's now at 93% for the season.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by mjavon; 10-13-2017 at 12:00 PM.
Old 10-14-2017, 08:45 AM   #70
Rookie

CgyFlames's Arena

OVR: 2

I actually made the playoffs in year 2. I was leading the division up until the trade deadline thanks mainly to Patrick Hornqvist (my big summer 2018 signing) scoring 50 points in 50 games. Of course, he went ice cold and only finished with 58 points as I limped into a first round matchup with the Caps and Ovi, who had a whopping 69 goals this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-16-2017, 03:17 PM   #71
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I restarted franchise with october 12th roster and latest game version. Have some Pro, 7 min settings im enjoying. Went with Devils and started season, 2-3-2. I play every other game. Good variety of games. Last game against Rangers lost 0-2

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga
"Hunkerdown's Franchise TV"

Madden 18 - Still Waiting on patch
NBA 2K18 - Hawks Online Myleague
FIFA 18 - Orlando City
NHL 18 - New Jersey Devils
F1 2017 - Ferrari Career
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2017, 08:07 AM   #72
Rookie

Ac3way's Arena

I noticed Auston Matthews dosent really score goals on simulation, he is mostly assist guy at Toronto based of his stats. Must be because playmaker player role, i changed it to two-way. But what do you guys think, would sniper or powerforward be better?

I personally play with NY Rangers. Still middle of first season, had great fun with this. Chasing Pittsburgh for Division pole, but that maybe is too hard to achieve with this roster. Rangers dosent really have any stars on forward and only couple prospects for future.

Its not easy to make this team better for future. Lias Andersson (top6 potential) is only good forward prospect and then i created goalie Igor Shestyorkin (starter) for game, because he is Rangers draft and plays St. Petersbrough SKA at Russia. He hopeful can carry on after Lundqvist retires, even tough he is not elite prospect.

Only trade value is Henrik Lundgvist, but surely i cant just trade him away after first season before draft day. He is Rangers legend!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »