Home

Five Features We Would Love to See in NHL 19

This is a discussion on Five Features We Would Love to See in NHL 19 within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2018, 12:54 PM   #81
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Five Features We Would Love to See in NHL 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
This is a pet peeve of mine. 713 roster spots in the NHL and since 2007 they probably don't even have 40% of its players in the game via cyber face.

Would also be nice to have a handful of different body types for the players as well.
I feel like I've said it a million times, but it would be way less frustrating if they would give us the power to better create/share players and edit rosters.

I don't mind that the EA team can't stay up on every player movement in all of the leagues they've provided (it would be incredible if we could get a generic Russian league). But if they allowed the users to edit and release their own rosters, as well as control player movements in all of the league when playing offline it would do a lot to get rid of that problem.

I personally would love to have undrafted players that you could attempt to sign to bolster your roster, and maybe even have to work on convincing your rookies to come over.

There's so much that could be done to make the off-ice aspects of Be a GM less stale and dead, and it would be great to see them make some moves towards that.

While the gameplay will always be my deciding factor with on-ice play, Be a GM not being the most boring snowglobe world would be a huge plus.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2018, 12:57 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0

When the morale system first was announced, I was hyped as all get out. Then I come to find it's the most broken frustrating mode possible. It pains me when I start a new franchise to turn the option off (which they at least added, which is good) and I say goodbye to what should be a great feature. Just have like "line chemistry" or something, where certain players gel more with others, rather than "I know I'm injured but where's my playing time I'm mad".
Old 04-25-2018, 01:00 PM   #83
E=MC(2)

Mitchrapp's Arena

One thing for Be a Pro. At this moment you create a player, go to a pro club and you're rated like 65-67. So basically you're the worse player on your team and it's not even close.

Everyone is much faster than you, (even when they have the puck and you don't), they shoot better - I'm basically useless. I don't get it. Why not bring our ratings up to the pro level..

Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Tigers
Michigan Football

I didn't mean to hit the umpire with the dirt, but I did mean to hit that bastard in the stands. -- Babe Ruth

Trying to sneak a pitch past Hank Aaron is like trying to sneak the sunrise past a rooster. -- Joe Adcock
Old 04-26-2018, 07:46 PM   #84
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Disable pausing for EASHL. There's absolutely no reason you need to pause the game for 11 other players.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »