Home

Legends in Franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Legends in Franchise mode? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2018, 11:27 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Legends in Franchise mode?

I agree, I would be very surprised they do it. I made a lot of Legends last year, and now that a lot of them of there Attributes, you can easily create them yourself and add them to Teams.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:39 AM   #34
Rookie

Jatt96's Arena

OVR: 0

Still awaiting that Day 1 patch to play with legends in franchise mode...
Old 09-14-2018, 12:27 PM   #35
Banned

Yeah we could easily create them but we could have done that before.And what's the point with no picture,face scan or stats.I really hope they patch it in because we were led to believe we could use them in Franchise mode.If they are running into problems maybe they should ask NBA 2k as they have lots of legends and you could substitute whole teams.Man I have bought this since 92 without fail but I hate how they focus on hut.Maybe some like hut but I hate hut.Give us offline players some attention too.By the way I am loving this game I was just looking forward to using them offline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 01:01 PM   #36
Rookie

Bleak5170's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwings832
I agree, I would be very surprised they do it. I made a lot of Legends last year, and now that a lot of them of there Attributes, you can easily create them yourself and add them to Teams.
Your created legends are probably better because the ratings for the legends in this game make zero sense a lot of the time. Al MacInnis has a good but not great slap shot, Glenn Anderson is one of the slowest players, (Messier is one of the slower legends as well), and Theo Fleury, Guy Lafleur, and Mats Sundin, (a combined 24 career NHL fights) all have Fighting ratings higher than most. Fleury is one of the toughest players in the game apparently!

Last edited by Bleak5170; 09-14-2018 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:07 PM   #37
Rookie

Bleak5170's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddy
Yeah we could easily create them but we could have done that before.And what's the point with no picture,face scan or stats.I really hope they patch it in because we were led to believe we could use them in Franchise mode.If they are running into problems maybe they should ask NBA 2k as they have lots of legends and you could substitute whole teams.Man I have bought this since 92 without fail but I hate how they focus on hut.Maybe some like hut but I hate hut.Give us offline players some attention too.By the way I am loving this game I was just looking forward to using them offline.
I am not buying the fact using the legends and alumni in franchise is causing "issues". Several sports games have been allowing this for years. I remember doing it in Madden back on the PS1! And don't give me some crap excuse about the players having their real ages being the issue. That is a simple fix and something the fans have alerady been asking them to do for years.
Old 09-14-2018, 05:09 PM   #38
Rookie

OutSider123's Arena

I was just about to buy the game till I stumbled across this thread. Glad I did.
Without Legends in Franchise mode I won't be buying it.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:57 PM   #39
Just started!

BA22886's Arena

Yea I’m not buying it either lol. They have so many leagues in game where you can just swap guys around team to team in roster management, but they can’t add another 200 legends lol.

They keep these alumni players exclusive to HUT so that you’ll play it and buy their cards. It’s bull****.

Even the four legend teams they put in game are a joke. They have a bunch of the same players on multiple teams lol.

I’ll be curious to see if they patch it in, if it’ll be for all 200+ legends or if it’ll just be the 50-60 players they put on those legend rosters.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:11 PM   #40
Just started!

BA22886's Arena

Thousands of players in game can be swapped around team to team but they can’t add 200 more. Yea okay lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »