Home

NHL 19 Player Faces List

This is a discussion on NHL 19 Player Faces List within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Review
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 01-25-2019, 06:37 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 19 Player Faces List

Quote:
Originally Posted by rase32
Anthony Duclair has a face
Thought I spotted it too. Thanks for posting.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:32 AM   #98
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rase32
Anthony Duclair has a face
Was just coming back to this thread to post this. Just noticed right now, must've added him in the latest roster update.
Old 01-31-2019, 04:56 PM   #99
Rookie

They added Petterssons face to the game at last Roster update from Jan. 30
Old 02-05-2019, 06:12 PM   #100
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
They added Petterssons face to the game at last Roster update from Jan. 30
Nice find! Just wondering if these latest scans like Duclair and Pettersson existed already but released now or do they just randomly scan few guys along the season. Anyhow every new face added in the game is a nice surprise.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:03 PM   #101
Rookie

Jatt96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsomeJohnny
Nice find! Just wondering if these latest scans like Duclair and Pettersson existed already but released now or do they just randomly scan few guys along the season. Anyhow every new face added in the game is a nice surprise.
Man this kinda sucks, so I won't get Petterson's face unless I download the newest roster update? So I'll have to give up my detailed roster edits and ratings and prospects just to get his face?

That's BS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2019, 02:38 AM   #102
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsomeJohnny
They do not need to face scan. They can do it manualy or from a video sequence. Read the article from EA William Hoo. I guess they are more busy to add player likenesses to Legends in Hut. This will bring them money. I would like to see more actual players like Korkaniemis face and more. I play offline Franchise only. They do not care much about offline players. They want force them going to play Hut and buying packs.

https://www.gameinformer.com/2018/07...-changes-eashl
Old 02-06-2019, 02:42 AM   #103
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatt96
Man this kinda sucks, so I won't get Petterson's face unless I download the newest roster update? So I'll have to give up my detailed roster edits and ratings and prospects just to get his face?

That's BS
Thatís unfortunately true. You need to start a new Franchise. I guess it would be possible to replace the face in an existing Franchise when they work on it. EA NHL is not intressting in such things.
Old 02-06-2019, 06:55 AM   #104
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Thatís unfortunately true. You need to start a new Franchise. I guess it would be possible to replace the face in an existing Franchise when they work on it. EA NHL is not intressting in such things.
Yeah this sucks big time as Iíve made some existing players again to make them look more like their real life counterparts by sending those old players to the international teams and replacing them with my own players. Now I have to do that again... well, itís only like 100 players or so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »