Home

NHL 19 Player Faces List

This is a discussion on NHL 19 Player Faces List within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2019, 12:02 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 19 Player Faces List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Do you have the link of this game ? Dillon was last year generic, but looks similar as I remember
Agreed, Dillon had a generic mug that looked slightly similar , but they got him in for ‘20.
Wouldn’t let me share the link . But YouTube “ nhl 20 gameplay Sharks destroying Anaheim.
Could be mean a possible 4 additions to the sharks , hopefully this is the rate for the rest of the league . !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2019, 07:05 PM   #146
Rookie

Just checked that video and others these are confirmed. Hampus Lindholm, Vatanen, Gibson among notables NOT in yet. I don’t now how to post pics but these players are 100% in

Kotkaniemi
Hughes
Hertl
Sorensen
Labanc
Dillon
Goodrow
M. Karlsson
Old 08-01-2019, 08:02 PM   #147
Rookie

Update: don’t know if it’s been mentioned but Ben Bishop and Zucker have faces as well
Old 08-02-2019, 05:19 PM   #148
MVP

Thx for posting. When they added so much Sharks players, maybe they will add for other Teams the same amount of players ? If you found more please post !
Old 08-02-2019, 11:02 PM   #149
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolterjohn
Thx for posting. When they added so much Sharks players, maybe they will add for other Teams the same amount of players ? If you found more please post !
I think it’s more the proximity to Vancouver and the fact they made the SCF. I wouldn’t be surprised to see STL get a lot of players too, but as it looks like right now Binnington is not in
Old 08-07-2019, 05:39 PM   #150
Rookie

Spotted: Casey Mittelstadt has a scanned fax ein NHL 20. Can be seen in BUF-NJ gameplay on the bench
Old 08-09-2019, 01:29 PM   #151
Rookie

I hate to be this type of person, but I think we’re getting excited over generic heads that resemble the players discussed. I hope I’m wrong, but these all look like generic heads to me for the most part. The beta didn’t have new scans so what videos are we pulling this info from?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2019, 02:04 PM   #152
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevendah
I hate to be this type of person, but I think we’re getting excited over generic heads that resemble the players discussed. I hope I’m wrong, but these all look like generic heads to me for the most part. The beta didn’t have new scans so what videos are we pulling this info from?
In the Beta were the old Rosters. You can not see it there. There are two promotion clips from gameinformer. Search in youtube under Devils vs Sabres, San Jose destroying Anaheim Ducks, some like Kotkaniemi, Zucker where seen on a EA presentation

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »