Home

OFFLINE Franchise Players - Better Early or After Retirement

This is a discussion on OFFLINE Franchise Players - Better Early or After Retirement within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2018, 11:41 AM   #1
Rookie

BigBadAss33's Arena

OVR: 0
OFFLINE Franchise Players - Better Early or After Retirement

I been thinking about this for a long time. I have been playing hockey video games along time. I love the NHL series but 2K8 was by far the best version ever made.

First and foremost I am 100% Franchise(offline) player. EASHL is a great thought but if you like your hockey with 10 dekes an a highlight real goal at the end then have at it. TOO unreal for me. Very Mutant League Hockey(LOL).

OK.. Here is the question for all FRANCHISE(offline) players

1. is it me or does the game actually play better once 5,6 or more years into the franchise?

IMO the NHL 18 Franchise was off the charts good once i hit 2023-2024. The game actually PLAYED better.

Please leave a response, I love to read everyone's comments.

thanks

BigBadAss33
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2018, 03:42 PM   #2
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OFFLINE Franchise Players - Better Early or After Retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadAss33
I been thinking about this for a long time. I have been playing hockey video games along time. I love the NHL series but 2K8 was by far the best version ever made.

First and foremost I am 100% Franchise(offline) player. EASHL is a great thought but if you like your hockey with 10 dekes an a highlight real goal at the end then have at it. TOO unreal for me. Very Mutant League Hockey(LOL).

OK.. Here is the question for all FRANCHISE(offline) players

1. is it me or does the game actually play better once 5,6 or more years into the franchise?

IMO the NHL 18 Franchise was off the charts good once i hit 2023-2024. The game actually PLAYED better.

Please leave a response, I love to read everyone's comments.

thanks

BigBadAss33
Game's playing great for me right now. 60-ish games into my first season in 32 team expansion.

I spent a fair amount of time editing player ratings, and played around with sliders for a bit.

Find yourself a slider set that works for you, and it works great from the beginning IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »