Home

What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed

This is a discussion on What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2019, 07:23 PM   #17
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandeb
Thank you my friend. Are the first set you listed for the CPU? I have CPU numbers you mentioned at 0. I poke check and hit. But they always spend more minutes in my zone than I do in theirs by a wide margin. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

oh that what u mean , so if u all dudes everyone who views my sliders, pretty much know it by now, I reason why didn't put CPU and Human this year, cause that's a lot of typing, so settings I set it at is just is what both human and AI CPU setting values are set at , meaning I didn't give any one advantages , so just keep that in mind, if u see just numbers and no human and cpu, its means both of them. sorry for confusion.
Old 04-23-2019, 07:53 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PES3Paul
Needs a PC release, first.*
I do not care what direction this game goes i skipped it last year for the first time and in the past i have bought every other version now if it goes to P.C

I will be all on it day one otherwise another skip for me
Old 04-24-2019, 12:41 AM   #19
MVP

I’m personally done buying it unless it’s back on PC at some point.*

I did the whole “grab a console just for NHL”, as I otherwise don’t use consoles...massive massive disappointment with NHL19 and sold the PS4.*

I simply wont buy another NHL game unless it’s on PC where all if my gaming is now. I honestly still enjoy NHL Legacy on PS3 to this day. I enjoy last gen NHL way more and love my custom music and goal horns, etc.*

Bring a new version to Pc and I will at least try it most likely...but I’m done chasing the tail on buying a console that’s way less powerful than my PC, that I don’t want and don’t need, just for NHL games that I find to be pretty disappointing right now.*
Old 04-24-2019, 12:48 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
The NHL series has been stale for several years. A complete overhaul of the gameplay mechanics, AI and animations is required imo. This is the first time in years where I have lost interest in playing the game. Picked it up on release day and only played it for about a month. Haven't touched it since. Just not fun anymore.*
Feel exactly the same. Mainly mad I bought a digital copy I couldn’t resell and at least salvage $15 out of.
Old 04-24-2019, 10:37 AM   #21
Rookie

Blackwood Bully's Arena

OVR: 1
Easy, need roster sharing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2019, 11:05 AM   #22
Rookie

dandeb's Arena

OVR: 3

Someone mentioned it already, but if they could put something in so we could share rosters and even have historic rosters. It would be awesome to play just the original six, or some of the great Flyer and Bruin teams in the 70's.
Old 04-24-2019, 12:17 PM   #23
MVP

SuperGoalies's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandeb
Someone mentioned it already, but if they could put something in so we could share rosters and even have historic rosters. It would be awesome to play just the original six, or some of the great Flyer and Bruin teams in the 70's.

did the settings help, ones I mentioned, it seemed at the time they did help, so was just making sure everything was alright.
Old 04-24-2019, 03:14 PM   #24
Just started!

I guess I'm in the minority. But, I thought this year's release was much better than the last few. The skating seems much more fluid, and the hitting way better. Much more fun overall, which is what counts. The computer AI definately is still an issue though. 92 percent passing completion almost every game is outrageous. Seems the same way in FIFA as well. Much more fun against another person. Although online vs seems just to be all about deeking. Can't decide which update/tuner set I like prefer though. It's like having 5 different versions of a game. Visuals could use an update. 4K on the Pro/X versions are nice though. I'm guessing they are waiting to change the engine till next gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »