Home

What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed

This is a discussion on What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2019, 09:52 AM   #41
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed

If they want to do minimal work on 20,,,I would be OK if they

1) Fixed the penalty bug on slashing/hooking/tripping.
2) Allow people to edit the players ratings and ROSTER SHARE....
jack72 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2019, 03:22 PM   #42
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Re: What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwood Bully
Easy, need roster sharing.
+ Face scan option from a pic to upload from PC to account for changing generic player faces. Also a pic upload function for that much missing and empty player profile pics.
Travolterjohn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:13 PM   #43
Rookie
 
BelfourThibault's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed

A lot of good ideas in this thread. I know that this may not be for everyone, and I've mentioned it in another thread, but I found that as soon as I sat down and forced myself to learn the "true broadcast" camera, the game changed 100% for me. The game plays so differently, and the puck physics seem to be a lot better, so it isn't just the cosmetics of a different view. It doesn't solve all of the problems mentioned, but it truly makes NHL 19 a different game. I've been playing the EA series every year since the original in '92, and it took me about a weekend to get the hang of True Broadcast. For those of you who haven't tried it, give it a shot. Once you get it down, you'll feel like you're looking at and playing an entirely different game.
__________________
NHL- Chicago Blackhawks
MLB- St. Louis Cardinals
NFL- St. Louis Rams (RIP)
NCAA- Notre Dame, Arizona State, and Mizzou
BelfourThibault is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 03:09 PM   #44
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Re: What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelfourThibault
A lot of good ideas in this thread. I know that this may not be for everyone, and I've mentioned it in another thread, but I found that as soon as I sat down and forced myself to learn the "true broadcast" camera, the game changed 100% for me. The game plays so differently, and the puck physics seem to be a lot better, so it isn't just the cosmetics of a different view. It doesn't solve all of the problems mentioned, but it truly makes NHL 19 a different game. I've been playing the EA series every year since the original in '92, and it took me about a weekend to get the hang of True Broadcast. For those of you who haven't tried it, give it a shot. Once you get it down, you'll feel like you're looking at and playing an entirely different game.
Thanks for advice, will give a shot soon. Now at the moment a lot of work to change player ratings and add missing players to play finaly NHL 20. So when starting next Franchise season will try. If someone is intressted for rating changes I have a good link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...HY/mobilebasic

Last edited by Travolterjohn; 05-18-2019 at 03:11 PM.
Travolterjohn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 09:59 AM   #45
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed

Nhl20 needs to cater to offline player as much as online and MUT. More player separation is needed, more ratings and individual player styles such as skating, deking, signature moves, hitting, passing, etc. Player AI needs amped up , more goalie animations, styles, differences, etc. More team differences and playing styles need to be addressed. Eg. Bruins big fast forecheck and mobile D vs Leafs fast skilled forwards and fast D. More presentation and graphics is needed to be compared to other franchises . 2K bb , the show , madden
Dolphins88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2019, 02:00 PM   #46
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jan 2005
Re: What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoalies
did the settings help, ones I mentioned, it seemed at the time they did help, so was just making sure everything was alright.


Yes it did. Thanks again!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
dandeb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 02:32 PM   #47
MVP
 
SuperGoalies's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Blog Entries: 2
Re: What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandeb
Yes it did. Thanks again!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

goodness gracious!, I am so proud! .
SuperGoalies is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 10:04 PM   #48
MVP
 
Keirik's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: gold coast, LI
Posts: 2,229
Re: What NHL 20 Needs to Do on the Ice to Succeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack72
If they want to do minimal work on 20,,,I would be OK if they

1) Fixed the penalty bug on slashing/hooking/tripping.
2) Allow people to edit the players ratings and ROSTER SHARE....
Havent they been doing mininal work on each year for quite a while now ?
__________________
Yankees, Manchester United, Chicago Bears, New York Rangers
Keirik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 AM.

Top -